Hi,

I've got this error message :

Click image for larger version

Name:	capture_jowihue_tab_02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	1212115

It's an Aqara multi-sensor.

This issue doesn't seem to break anything in my whole system. The lonely thing is that I can't "Rebuild device values" like I did for other sensors, and then I can't see pressure level for this particular one.

Would you have an idea about that ?

Originally posted by Michelob View Post
    Hi,

I've got this error message :

[ATTACH]67019[/ATTACH]

It's an Aqara multi-sensor.

This issue doesn't seem to break anything in my whole system. The lonely thing is that I can't "Rebuild device values" like I did for other sensors, and then I can't see pressure level for this particular one.

Would you have an idea about that ?
    Michel,

It suggests there is an empty field in the sensor where I did not really expect that. I will check on that.. it is the weather sensor of aqara?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I guess so : it's called lumi.weather and shows Temperature, Humidity and Pressure.

But I'm not sure that fixing this should be done by your side, as I've got 7 other similar devices that don't show any issue... Maybe I should reset this device ?

Comment

Comment

Michel,

This one trace line does not really help yet here. Is this occurring on the main device or one of the subdevices?

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X