UltraHTDAudio3 HSPI for HomeSeer3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also looking for update

I bought the mc-66 because I thought it would work with homeseer. The user manual for the plugin still says that the
    Mc-66 is supported. I installed the plugin and could not find mc-66 in the drop down menu.

Comment

I am also looking at getting the MC-66 because I just don't need the extra features in the Lync. I'm holding off until there is a Homeeer plugin so any update on the release of that would be great.

Alternatively any feedback on why the Lync might still be a better option even if I don't use the intercom or keypads would also be welcome.

Comment

I'm looking to replace two aging, power-hungry Russound CAV6.6's. Need to buy whatever has the best plugin support.
        Monoprice is looking good @ ~$450 per amp with a free plugin.

Comment

CasaTunes

There is a CasaTunes plug-in, which is a great front end to Monoprice and several other Matrix amps including HTD Lync

Comment

I am finally able to communicate with my HTD MC-66 Controller. I have the plug-in turning the zone on/off and getting the status. The API is different from the Lync 6/12 so a lot of new code needs to be written. I am working on it and hope to be done within a few weeks.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
              I am finally able to communicate with my HTD MC-66 Controller. I have the plug-in turning the zone on/off and getting the status. The API is different from the Lync 6/12 so a lot of new code needs to be written. I am working on it and hope to be done within a few weeks.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Great news :-) Thanks for your hard work ;-)

Comment

I have everything coded for the MC-66 and it's working great with the following exceptions:
                • Bass, Treble and Balance don't seem to be working. I sent a message to HTD support and awaiting their response.

I'll complete my testing and will post the update this weekend. With the new approval process, it may not be available for testing until next week.

Note: Serial connections on Linux are not working yet.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Ultrajones; July 21, 2018, 10:11 AM.
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

This is AWESOME news!! Please let me know when it’s ready, it’s my only missing link... SUPER excited for it lol.

Comment

Just got my MC-66 today -- any idea on when it'll be supported?

Comment

Hey ultrajones. I actually wrote the MC66 plugin for my own personal use a couple years ago
                      and just never packaged it. If you are stuck I am happy to share my code or logic. Would rather
                      have a maintained version then the one I did

Comment

Originally posted by julietalpha View Post
                        Just got my MC-66 today -- any idea on when it'll be supported?
                        MC66 support is available now. Just download my plug-in from the HomeSeer updater to try it out.

Comment

Hi Ultra,

The version I have is 3.0.6776.20675 and when I try to add to a new controller only Lync6 and Lync12 are available.

I do not see another update available.

Thanks for any help.

JA

Comment

Hi Ultra,

The version I have is 3.0.6776.20675 and when I try to add to a new controller only Lync6 and Lync12 are available.

I do not see another update available.

Thanks for any help.

JA
                            Download and install version UltraHTDAudio3 version 3.0.6805.16431.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post

Download and install version UltraHTDAudio3 version 3.0.6805.16431.
                              That version doesn't appear in the HS3 plug in modules for download. I have the latest version of HS3. Where else would it be located for install?
                              Attached Files

Comment

That version doesn't appear in the HS3 plug in modules for download. I have the latest version of HS3. Where else would it be located for install?
                                I had to send a query to HomeSeer Tech and ask why the last update wasn't published to the Linux updater. I hope to have this resolved within a day to two.

Regards,
                                Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                                X