Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Hub works like a champ, the other, not :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Hub works like a champ, the other, not :)

Hey guys got something going on, got a pair of Hubs, one works like it should and the other is giving me all sorts of fits.

I just grabbed a pcap of me removing the troublesome hub and adding her back. There is definitely a communication issue going on? I'm going to need @sirmeli on this one.

I've attached the pcap
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1mauam5uw...Rp20gvNIa?dl=0

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows)
    Harmony Plugin v.3.0.3.18 (registered)

HS3 Running at 192.168.1.83 and the problem child is at 192.168.1.71, the working node is at 91.

Capture taken on the HS3 Server.
    This is the timeline in the pcap
    Started capture 6:09:00
    6:09:17 Hub was removed from plugin
    6:10:00 Hub was added back
    6:11 hub was enabled
    6:11:15 Use activity and devices was checked
    6:11:30 Capture stopped.

Obviously your app works? What we dealing with firmware on the Hub? It's not my wireless side (moved the device to several AP's and no change)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheBelcherMan; July 15, 2018, 11:36 PM.

I will look at your logs tonight and see what I can see.

Comment

No worries mate

I'm just having fun with the one that works.

Comment

So one thing I'm noticing is that it appears to be polling the hub for activities once every minute, which is way too often. In your settings you have it set to 1 day though, so I'm a bit confused. Did you happen to change this setting?

Towards the end though, I do see one of the hubs having trouble disconnecting. normally this can happen if there are network issues or if the hub has been overloaded and is rejecting requests or restarting. If for some reason it was polling for new activities and devices every minute, my guess is that would cause that.

Can you tell me what OS and type of system you are running this on? - Nevermind, You posted this already I was wondering if it was on Linux and maybe if the timer was acting weird on linux.

Comment

Working...
        X