www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > HS3 / HS3PRO > HS3 / HS3PRO Discussion

HS3 / HS3PRO Discussion Discussions related to the released version of HS3/HS3PRO

Old December 9th, 2017, 06:32 PM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntley1 View Post
That command window does not pop up. Do I have to be connected to the controller directly? I using the web server from my laptop
Yes unfortunately you do, do you have access to the HS directory to open a config file? If so could you PM me the contents of your DoorBird3P.ini file in the config directory and I will take a look at the contents.
Old December 10th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Seer Deluxe

I connected to the controller directly and was about to send you a screen shot of the setting. I noticed the password was not correct and something told me to try the settings again now that I'm directly connected to the controller. I entered in the username and password and it accepted that. For now everything seem to be working
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:50 AM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntley1 View Post
I connected to the controller directly and was about to send you a screen shot of the setting. I noticed the password was not correct and something told me to try the settings again now that I'm directly connected to the controller. I entered in the username and password and it accepted that. For now everything seem to be working
Good to hear it is working, it still should be OK setting it remotely but guess it is just a gremlin. Let me know if you have further issues but it should be fine once you include it once.