This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase CD

I am thinking of buying the HomeSeer 2.0 CD for a gift to my son. Question is if the CD is the latest version with the fixes already installed or is he going to have to download up to 2041? Or should I wait as I see beta's testing higher than that and this upcoming Net 2.0?
    Last edited by ; February 24, 2006, 08:05 AM.

If I'm not mistaken a lot of places like SmartHome send a CD case that contains an older version and serial numbers. Then you can upgrade to the latest version. He can always upgrade to the 2.0 .net version later.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp---I see Smarthome and Automated Outlet are a couple of bucks cheaper, but does HomeSeer actually have the latest fixes installed on the CD or are they all the same?

Comment

Originally posted by jdls
        Thanks Rupp---I see Smarthome and Automated Outlet are a couple of bucks cheaper, but does HomeSeer actually have the latest fixes installed on the CD or are they all the same?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X