Delete single points from graph/database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete single points from graph/database

Im logging power (watt) on one of my fibaro on/off switches.
    Sometimes they are peaking with unreal ammounts of watt.

This night I had a reading of 12.000 watt. Which would have taken out my fuse.. Im fairly new at Device History, just bought it a few days ago, so Im still logging most of my graphs with Jon00 DBCharts also.

This same device does not show this spike in Jon00 graphs, so im not sure if this is a bug in DeviceHistory, or on the zwave device itself.

Anyway, ist there possible to delete this entry so that i get that spike away from the graph?

The device configuration page of the plugin allows you to set a min and/or max for each device so you can filter out outliers like this. The plugin works by subscribing to HS "value changed" messages, so the most likely answer is that HS told it the value was 12K (I assume 12.000 is a locale-specific version of 12 thousand if we're talking about crazy wattage) since I don't do any manipulation of the values, but if it keeps occurring there is a plugin log file you can enable that will report exactly what values were involved at each step (but that wouldn't happen if you turn on the filter, so it may be a moot point for you unless you think your device is getting flaky and want to try to prove it).

Comment

The jon00 graph also updates on device change, so I should have seen the same spike there.
      I applied the min/max filter now, but that didn't change anything, I guess it only affects new graphs? (even though it states it is just a filter for what's displayed, not for what's stored in db)

Comment

I think theres something wrong with how data is logged.
        Look at theese two images, they are from the same device and time period.

DH only has 3 datapoints for this period, Jon00 has several.

I also notice that the "summary" field contains values that are logges outside the scope of the selected period. Is the summary ment to be all-time high/low? I would like it to be a summary of the chart displayed.
        -Also, there seems to be 3 datapoints in the table below the chart, but the chart contains 4 points.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gjelsvik View Post
          I think theres something wrong with how data is logged.
          Look at theese two images, they are from the same device and time period.

DH only has 3 datapoints for this period, Jon00 has several.

I also notice that the "summary" field contains values that are logges outside the scope of the selected period. Is the summary ment to be all-time high/low? I would like it to be a summary of the chart displayed.
          -Also, there seems to be 3 datapoints in the table below the chart, but the chart contains 4 points.
          Looks like I have an issue with the query that generates the min/max where it's not ignoring values outside the allowed range. Also, the original intention was to record those out of range values but not graph them, but I made a change not too long ago to make it not record them. There's a gap where items recorded before the min/max are changed are left in the database.

I'll add it to the list for an upcoming release to address both of those items.

Comment

Working...
          X