Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLLocation Stopped Updating - Event to Show This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLLocation Stopped Updating - Event to Show This?

Is is possible to create an event when PLLocation is not updated after a certain time?

Something happened on 7/15 and my EgiGeoZone stopped updating PLLocation or PLLocation stopped updating when the app sends data.

I would like to setup an event where if the PLStreet is not updated within 24 hours then I would get an email.

I tried to create one but cannot seem to get anything I try to work.

I put my home info in as a Common Place. It would be nice if the plug in had an option if for this notification, but I will make an event work.

May need to use a script?

Any help from anyone would be great.

Michael

Attached Files
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

I have the same problem but mine stopped updating over a month ago.

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...60#post1317560

Comment

If EgiGeoZone is not able to communicate with the plug-in, you should get some error notifications (assuming error notification and logging is enabled) within the EgiGeoZone application.

Set debug level to 2 on the plug-in general config page and then send test updates from EgiGeoZone. Assuming there are no errors within the EgiGeoZone app, you should see a bunch of HS3 log entries from the plug-in showing the incoming data. Email me those log entries and I'll see if I can establish the issue.

Paul..

Comment

Working...
      X