z-wave plugin v 3.0.1.66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

z-wave plugin v 3.0.1.66

Since upgrading to version 3.0.1.66 I get the following error.
    Apr-06 13:44:53 Error Calling HSEvent in plugin Z-Wave, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Apr-06 13:44:49 Error Calling ConfigDevice in plugin Z-Wave:Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I then have to restart the plugin manually. Is anyone else having this issue?

Do you still see this error with the Z-Wave plugin beta 3.0.1.67?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Here updated the RPi2 / Zee-2 using the Z-Wave GPIO module to V.66 a couple of days ago and have not seen this at this time (today).

Homeseer Zee-2 / Homeseer 3 Pro are both running Homeseer V.269 these days.

Previously ZWave V.58 (and didn't pay much attention) I would get 1-2 node dropped errors when doing a scan with routing. The Z-Wave nodes where there when this happened. I don't see it now with V.66.

I did notice that the text font for doing the overnight stuff is now white and I cannot read it.

This is what it looks like in my logs:

Apr-06 3:05:00 AM Z-Wave ZHealth is starting Z-Wave network optimization for C24F18F8 (ZWaveMe C24F18F8).

This is what I am supposed to see:

Apr-06 3:05:00 AM Z-Wave ZHealth is starting Z-Wave network optimization for C24F18F8 (ZWaveMe C24F18F8).

Went to the options for ZHealth and do not see an option to change font colour in the HS3 logs.

Just looked at the INI file and do not see any colour options for logging of ZHealth.
      Last edited by Pete; April 6, 2016, 07:59 AM.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        Do you still see this error with the Z-Wave plugin beta 3.0.1.67?
        yes, I updated and still getting the error.

When i browse to the root object to change some of the z-wave device options the log reports the following error and the device z-wave tab is blank.

Apr-07 11:41:49 Error Calling HSEvent in plugin Z-Wave, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object
        Apr-07 11:41:47 Error Calling ConfigDevice in plugin Z-Wave:Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Comment

Originally posted by SmarterControl View Post
          yes, I updated and still getting the error.

When i browse to the root object to change some of the z-wave device options the log reports the following error and the device z-wave tab is blank.

Apr-07 11:41:49 Error Calling HSEvent in plugin Z-Wave, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object
          Apr-07 11:41:47 Error Calling ConfigDevice in plugin Z-Wave:Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Any Idea when this will be fixed as it's causing me problems trying to switch things on an off.

Comment

Would you happen to be using a z-troller?
            HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

No, I am using the aeon labs usb stick.

Comment

I would try to turn on debug logging on the \zwaveconfig page. I'm running .66 and have not seen this error and don't recall anyone else posting about it. You would need to report through bugzilla if you want someone from HST to see it.

Cheers
                Al

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thanks, I have tried this, but the problem is the plugin is crashing so debug logs just don't get written to.

I have logged with bugzilla.

Comment

I am having the exact same problem. I am using the SmartStick+ and running HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368 (Windows) and using zwave plugin v3.0.1.130

Did you ever figure it out?

Comment

I am now running Z-Wave 3.0.1.25 (BETA) and no longer have the issue.

Comment

hi,

maybe a bit offtopic, but does anyone sttill have issues with the fbaro double switch V1 modules? since the latest betas, these were not updating status on switch 2. on 1.30 there was not a issue.

Bart
                        Regards Bart
                        ------------------------------------------
                        Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                        HSPRO 3.
                        Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
                          hi,

maybe a bit offtopic, but does anyone sttill have issues with the fbaro double switch V1 modules? since the latest betas, these were not updating status on switch 2. on 1.30 there was not a issue.

Bart
                          just tested it again with version 1.65, but still my Fibaro FGS-222 2 relay switches are not reporting back local status changes of the second relay. in 1.30 its functioning fine. also tried rescanning in the beta but still no luck.

So rolled back to 1.30 again.
                          Regards Bart
                          ------------------------------------------
                          Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                          HSPRO 3.
                          Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Working...
                          X