Cooper Wall Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooper Wall Controller

I bought a Cooper 5 button wall controller and followed the video for linking it to the Homeseer Zee 2. It works fine that way but I would like it to control a Z Wave device directly. For example if I moved and took the Homeseer with me I want the Cooper controller to still turn the lights on and off like a switch.

Specifically I have an Enerwave dual channel relay connected to motion sensing floodlights. The motion detector can trigger the relay or Homeseer can trigger the relay. I want the Cooper controller to turn the relay on or off directly . I have not been able to figure out how to do that.

In the Homeseer home screen, I clicked on the Cooper unit scene controller button 1, which takes me to configuration. Then I went to the Z wave tab and tried to add the Enerwave relay under settings as a device to control but when I press button one on the Cooper controller the light does nothing.

Can someone tell me how to do this? Thanks.

Go to button you want to use, under the zwave tab open settings, add the device you want to control and then set the command you want to send.

This creates a scene and saves it to the cooper. The Cooper now controls the device independently of homeseer.
    Attached Files
    HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
    Number of Devices: 1005
    Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

I think part of the problem is that the Enerwave relay shows up like this in the home screen
      When I try to add the floods as a device to the Cooper controller only "Node 2 Z Wave Wenzhou MTLC Switch Binary" shows up. The Backyard Z Wave Floods do not show up in the dropdown box under the Z Wave tab.

Any ideas?
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X