X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermostat control

Hi,
    I have ELV MAX! radiator thermostats in my house controlled with HS2.
    Sometimes the connection of a thermostat failes.
    Homeseer looks at the devicevalue of the thermostats every 5 minutes.
    The device value is eg. 170000 : It contains the setpoint (17 celsius) and the valve% (=%).
    I created a device value change triggerevent for the thermostat - it runs every time if the device value of the thermostat changes.

After the connection of the thermostat failed the device value change triggerevent doesn’t run anymore because the devicevalue of the thermostat does’t change anymore and remains constant.

Now I want to create another event wich triggers depending on the time difference between the currently time and the last time of the device value change triggerevent of the thermostat.
    ( For an example: The corrently time is 10.00 / the last time of the device value change triggerevent was 07.00 - the time difference between is 180 minutes ).
    This another event I want to use for a restart of my radiator thermostat to reconnect it to my
    HS 2 system every time the time difference has a specific value.

My question is : how to do this ?

Regards, Fischi

Sorry to not be answering your question but I would be interested in how you go about interfacing HS2 with the ELV system.
    Steve

Comment

Hi Steve,
      here is the link :
      http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=6850

Regards, Fischi

Comment

Thanks for the link. A very interesting thread.
        Steve

Comment

As Danfoss and StellaZ don't work with HS, has anyone managed to get the ELV MAX! kit working? Does the above script work? Do I need a CUBE to get it all working?

Is there an effort to get the Danfoss and StellaZ kit working?

Scott

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Working...
            X