Kinect 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any v2 news or update?
    My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Any update on this? I have one sitting and waiting, and ready to pull the trigger on paying for plugin once it has this support.

Comment

Spud, are you planning support?

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
          Spud, are you planning support?
          with the appearance of Alexa and Google Home, the Kinect plug-in is not that popular anymore, so I must confess that support for Kinect 2 has considerably move down on my priority list.

Comment

Kinect 2

Hi Spud,
            I talked to sales at Homeseer today and told them I wanted to use it with Kinect and they failed to mention to me only Kinect v1 is supported. I have the Kinect2. I bought the Kinect plugin today and then found out it won't work.

So is there anyway you could be persuaded to move Kinect2 up on the list?
            I don't want to be connected to the internet so the Echo is out as it is cloud based.

Comment

Originally posted by burnandreturn View Post
              Hi Spud,
              I talked to sales at Homeseer today and told them I wanted to use it with Kinect and they failed to mention to me only Kinect v1 is supported. I have the Kinect2. I bought the Kinect plugin today and then found out it won't work.

So is there anyway you could be persuaded to move Kinect2 up on the list?
              I don't want to be connected to the internet so the Echo is out as it is cloud based.
              well honestly, if I were you I would buy a cheap kinect v1 on ebay rather than waiting for me to add support for v2.

Comment

OK, Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X