This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

merry christmas everyone..

i am think of buying the russound mac 88x system, will it work with the plugin on HS3?

also can you please explain to me what is "party mode" and "party master"
    in the drop down menu when you create an event with russound plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramymounir View Post

i am think of buying the russound mac 88x system, will it work with the plugin on HS3?

Sir, are you on HS2 or HS3?
      Originally posted by rprade
      There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Comment

It doesn't work with HS3. I have a CAA66 so I don't know about your other questions.

Comment

I have CAA66 too.. i was thinking of upgrading to the russound latest..

too bad the plugin won't work..

in my other questions i mean the

Comment

I have CAA66 too.. i was thinking of upgrading to the russound latest..

too bad the plugin won't work..

in my other questions i mean the

I don't think they apply to the CAA66. It doesn't seem to have Party Mode.

Comment

mcan you please explain to me what is "party mode" and "party master" in the drop down menu when you create an event with russound plugin?
                CAA66.

The MCA-88 has some nice features but mainly 8 inputs with 6 speaker plus 2 line outputs @ 40 watts. It also has IP and RS-232 control. The MCA-88X adds streaming, but I use Squeezebox which interfaces with BLRussound quite nicely.
                DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
                BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
                    It doesn't work with HS3. I have a CAA66 so I don't know about your other questions.

I just spoke with some technical support representative from Russound over the phone, and he said since the C5 controller works with the homeseer russound plugin, then our newer models like the mca -88x should also work, coz they are using the same commands..

S-F why do you think the mca-88x won't work?

Comment

I just spoke with some technical support representative from Russound over the phone, and he said since the C5 controller works with the homeseer russound plugin, then our newer models like the mca -88x should also work, coz they are using the same commands..

S-F why do you think the mca-88x won't work?

No, I imagine it would work. I was talking about party mode. I don't think the CAA66 has party mode.

Comment

Working...
                      X