This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Tinker View Post
    There are no plans to support it in HS3. We have made the source code available in the store if you wish to support your own use, or know of a programmer who can support it. I did also do an HS3 conversion, so if you decide to self-support the plug-in through the source code, I can make the HS3 version available to you.
    Do you still have a copy of this to share?

Comment

Lutron plugin for HS3

Anyone got anywhere with this

Comment

No.. just crickets.. I've had to abandon using Homeseer since Homeworks was central to my use of it.

Comment

Telnet Plugin

Talked to Lutron and my Lutron installer, I can send commands easily to operate my Homeworks, but I need to find a plugin that makes sending telnet commands over the same network easy.
          Anyone know of such a plugin for HS3

Comment

Originally posted by chiphead View Post
            Talked to Lutron and my Lutron installer, I can send commands easily to operate my Homeworks, but I need to find a plugin that makes sending telnet commands over the same network easy.
            Anyone know of such a plugin for HS3
            There is a plugin that sends TCP/IP commands - search for drule and you will find it. There is also a script that will do likewise called SocketSendText.vb if you search around for it.

Comment

Thanks for your help

Thanks for getting me pointed in the right direction!

Comment

Finally a Plugin for Lutron Homeworks and HS3

Blade has been so kind as to write a Lutron plugin that communicates through telnet. It allows you to place commands for keypad button presses etc that will operate your processor. It should be in the store within days!
                Thanks Blade!

Comment

Woohoo! Can't wait!

Comment

I'll have a bata version in about a week is interest to test PM me with your system infoi

Comment

Hi all -- new to the forum, acquired a home last year with HS2, Homeworks, and lots of other stuff. Been tackling one system at a time for upgrades, and i'm now at point where i really MUST start using HS3. Headed down a path to run both HS2 and HS3, but i'd really love to just go native on HS3 (as i'm still very much a homeseer rookie).
                      Net: what's the status on a HS3 plugin for Homeworks? Can i help push it over the top somehow?

Comment

Talk to Blade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X