This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI Omni panel

I just removed a HAI Omni panel from a house a friend bought who didn't want the panel. It was in unknown condition, the previous owner reported it was there when he moved in and he didn't do anything with it. I brought it home and hooked it up on the bench. I powered it from a Elk 24VAC plug-in supply which is what was powering it when it was installed. Connected one keypad. When I plug it in the keypad beeps a diminishing beep. Checked the voltage on the 24VAC input and it was down to 5VAC. I disconnected the 24VAC power supply and checked the no load voltage of the supply, it was 27VAC. I disconnected the keypad and made sure nothing was connected or shorted on any outputs or inputs. The power supply still falls down to 5VAC. The AC LED on the board is barely lit. Is there anything simple to check for, I hear these last forever...

Tanks,
    Jabran

Check to see if anything looks burnt and this area of the board.

I have seen the large capacitor leak before.
    Attached Files
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
    X