Question about ELK M1 Gold panel + Nest Smoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about ELK M1 Gold panel + Nest Smoke

Is there anyway to integrate a nest smoke and c02 detector with an ELK m1 gold alarm panel using homeseer? For example, if a condition arises in the nest, to send it to the panel where it can call central station?

I wasnt sure which forum to post, so I posted in the generic section.

TIA

I dont know about the nest detectors, but I will mention that I have kidde detectors and where they are interconnected, they have a smoke alarm relay module. The contacts are monitored by Homeseer and call my phone when the detector goes off. Nothing like a cell phone dinner bell.
    Ooops, I just lost WAF points

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart View Post
      I dont know about the nest detectors, but I will mention that I have kidde detectors and where they are interconnected, they have a smoke alarm relay module. The contacts are monitored by Homeseer and call my phone when the detector goes off. Nothing like a cell phone dinner bell.
      Ooops, I just lost WAF points

Stuart
      Looking for this type of solution...I am forced to get wireless smoke/c02 that's why I was hoping for a nest solution.

Comment

I would go the other direction and research if it would be possible to get a wireless CO/smoke and tie it directly into the ELK. That is the only way you're going to get a Alarm monitoring station to accept a signal for CO/smoke.
        HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Working...
        X