Vista Alarm System Status Unknown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vista Alarm System Status Unknown

I'm a new user to HS3, coming from Vera.I have HS3 3.0.0.398 on a Windows 10 PC. I've installed the Vista Alarm plugin (3.0.0.15). I have an Ademco Vista 10se panel and a AD2USB (firmware v.2.2a.8.8). The Vista System Status in HS3 device list always shows Unknown. It never changes. The last panel status will change, but not the Vista System Status. I've putty'd into the AD2USB and it's showing the system status. . The instructions for the AD2USB for my panel states the following "For*SE set*the*address*to*31*" which I have done. I changed the device and interface address from 16 to 31 and then I wasn't able to Arm or Disarm the system from HS3. Any ideas why the Vista Alarm System status is always 'Unknown'?
    Attached Files

Welcome to HS and the Vista Alarm plugin forums.

you definitely need to use address 31 for the interface address and partition 1 device address

enable debug mode, and post a few hs log entries so I can see what the plugin is doing with the received msgs.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Changing the interface and device address to 31 has resolved my problem. Thanks for the quick reply and for your help.

Comment

Grad its working. Enjoy!
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
        X