Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro Double Switch 2 errors - FGS-223

Hi,

I added 2 new Fibaro Double Switches 2(FGS-223) to my network and this devices give me lots of issues.
    I had to add them or rescan several times to get all sub devices identified and created.

But the most irritating problem is the fact that they do no update the status when they are switched manually. In fact they do update, but to unknown. See log below
    I run the latest beta of zwave (3.0.1.152)

nov-11 12:42:06 Z-Wave Device: Slaapkamer Fleur Watts Set to 0 (0 Watts)
    nov-11 12:42:05 Z-Wave Device: Slaapkamer Fleur Switch Binary 1 Set to INVALID VALUE
    nov-11 12:42:05 Z-Wave Device: Slaapkamer Fleur Switch Binary 1 Set to OFF
    nov-11 12:42:05 Z-Wave Device: Slaapkamer Fleur Plafond lamp Set to OFF
    nov-11 12:42:05 Z-Wave Device: Slaapkamer Fleur Watts Set to 13,1 (13,1 Watts)
    nov-11 12:42:02 Z-Wave Device: Slaapkamer Fleur Switch Binary 1 Set to INVALID VALUE
    nov-11 12:42:02 Z-Wave Device: Slaapkamer Fleur Switch Binary 1 Set to ON
    nov-11 12:42:02 Z-Wave Device: Slaapkamer Fleur Plafond lamp Set to ON
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

I have one of those devices. My experience was the same until I excluded the device and included it "non-secure".

Comment

Originally posted by ian351c View Post
      I have one of those devices. My experience was the same until I excluded the device and included it "non-secure".
      Thanks. That solved it.
      Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

update on this issue

Hi Guys

I had the same issue and have followed the thread. It does now show the correct status in non-secure mode.

Do you know if there's an updated way to make it work in secured mode now?

Comment

Are these reliable in Homeseer now? Is there a terrible delay when changing the switches on s1 or s2?

Also, can I set the device so that S1 and S2 don't actually control the load? I would like them to just send the status of the switch to HS.

Comment

Well I went and got the Single Switch 2 (FGS213).

It is very quick to update in my setup.

Sw2 input is not tied to the load (as there is no second load) so I am happy.

Comment

Still a bit sad that nothing has been done about secure mode after all this time I'll look into how to report bug requests and see if its there.

Comment

Hi, I'm about to start migration from VeraPlus to HomeSeer, and the main reason to do so was FGS-223.
                What is the current status of integration for this device?
                What should I do to get everything working at first try? (some beta version of z-wave plugin? nonsecure inclusion, and how?)
                Is scene control supported for this device?
                Thank you :-)

Comment

Working...
                X