Temperature Probes Show N/A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temperature Probes Show N/A

HS3 (and subsequently HS3 Touch) no longer shows the temperature of the temp probes on my Elk. This was working previously, but I think there may have been an HS update. I have restarted HS3 and confirmed the probes are reporting temperature properly from one of the Elk touch panels.

Any suggestions?

Hello Jeff. Please provide the following screenshots from the Device Utility web page for one of the temperature zones:

1) The configuration Tab.
    2) The Advanced Tab.
    3) The Status Graphics Tab.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Attached are the 3 capture files you requested. Hope this helps and that it's something easy.

Thank you for your response.

Jeff
      Attached Files

Comment

For reasons unknown, the device string is currently "N/A". I think you can resolve this by setting the device string to an empty string. Do you know how to do that?

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

No, I don't know how to do that. I see where it is displayed, but doesn't appear editable. My apologies, but I'm not that familiar with HS3.

Thanks for all your help.

Jeff

Comment

Thank you for the advice. I wrote a quick vb script in an event and manually executed, setting the strings to null. Appears to have solved the problem.

Thanks again.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
            X