This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with 2.2.0.56

I loaded the HS2 version 2.2.0.56 which was posted. I am using vista home premium OS. I have couple of issues that needs to be sloved.
    1. My ACT USB interface is quitting after some time. To get it back I have to restart HS. It seems it is unstable, some times it comes back, some times it doesn't.

2. I know the speaker client is loaded, but I don't get any sound

Can someone help me to figure out what is wrong?
    Thanks,

Open a ticket, see what they say

TrOjAn

Comment

I've had a problem with UPB quitting after a time and it also is fixed by rebooting. I've had it in versions before 2.2.0.56 and haven't seen the problem in 2.2.0.56 yet, but it only occurs now and then.

When your UPB quits, does the interface still buzz?

Comment

Originally posted by a.cjf View Post
        I loaded the HS2 version 2.2.0.56 which was posted. I am using vista home premium OS. I have couple of issues that needs to be sloved.
        1. My ACT USB interface is quitting after some time. To get it back I have to restart HS. It seems it is unstable, some times it comes back, some times it doesn't.

2. I know the speaker client is loaded, but I don't get any sound

Can someone help me to figure out what is wrong?
        Thanks,
        Are you seeing any errors in the HS log when you get no sound?

Did the USB Interface quit when using a prior version of HS?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I suspect the USB issue is with the driver. See if they have a Vista driver on the FTDI site. I know I sound like a broken record, but you are MUCH better off with XP in regards to HS. Too much legacy stuff in the HA world.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
            Are you seeing any errors in the HS log when you get no sound?

Did the USB Interface quit when using a prior version of HS?
            a.cjf:
            Here's wha I see in the log:
            <TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>10/18/2007 9:03:35 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Event Trigger "Speak Time"</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>10/18/2007 9:03:35 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Speak ():The time is 9:03 PM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

But I don't get any sound.

Sound and USB worked with 2.2.0.31 without any issue. I used 2.2.0.11 for a long time with vista before I got the HSM100

Comment

Working...
            X