Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ERRO Calling SetIOMulti in plugin Arduino Plugin:Object reference not set to an in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ERRO Calling SetIOMulti in plugin Arduino Plugin:Object reference not set to an in

I recently added a 7th Arduino board to my configuration and noticed that every know and then all my boards end up in a disconnect status right after the log shows:

Error Calling SetIOMulti in plugin Arduino Plugin:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

The boards do not connect automatically (although auto connect is set) and I have to disable and enable the plugin to get back to a working state.

I have seen this happening after:
    - connecting the 7th Arduino
    - Changing the configuration (adding/deleting a output/input/analog/OneWire)
    - Updating the graphics for the device

Originally posted by fvhemert View Post
    I recently added a 7th Arduino board to my configuration and noticed that every know and then all my boards end up in a disconnect status right after the log shows:

Error Calling SetIOMulti in plugin Arduino Plugin:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

The boards do not connect automatically (although auto connect is set) and I have to disable and enable the plugin to get back to a working state.

I have seen this happening after:
    - connecting the 7th Arduino
    - Changing the configuration (adding/deleting a output/input/analog/OneWire)
    - Updating the graphics for the device
    What version of the plugin are you running?

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Using 1.0.0.139.

Comment

Can you enable debugging and then see if you can make the error happen and then send me the log as I can not produce this on my system.

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Will try, it seems it is reproducable by just powering off board 7. I'll give it a try and post back when I have the logs.

Comment

Greg,

I have attached a zip file with two debug logs. Interesting thing is I am not seeing the original error message (Calling SetIOMulti in plugin Arduino Plugin:Object reference not set" but the behavior is the same.

What did I do:
            Powered down Arduino Board No:7 and powered it back up again

What did I see
            After some time all other boards ended up in a Connection failed or error state and lost did not respond.

After some time all boards recovered from the failed status.

It is interesting to see that all boards end up in some kind of error state after unplugging just one.

I tried to trigger the error by powering down board 2 and 5 but that did not trigger any board failures ==> it seems it is related to board 7
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X