Wftt07 Android Table Top Touchscreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wftt07 Android Table Top Touchscreen

I was wondering if the homeseer wftt07 Android Table Top Touchscreen is still available or does homeseer have a newer version. If available what is their cost and if not what are their alternatives? Rick

The WFTT07 is not available. You can purchase one similar tabletop from SIBO in China these days.

Today you can purchase a tabletop with runs dual boot Android and Windows 10.

Personally here DIY'd my own windows embedded tabletop touchscreens which work for me.

These are 7" touchscreen tabletops originally designed in 2009 a bit a head of the their time.

Mods include: SSD drive, SROM NIC adjustments, Seabios (new BIOS), RTC clock, et al.

Many users here just boot to Android via a USB stick for their HSTouch.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Not sure what you mean when you say many users boot to Android via a usb stick? Don't see how this relates to tabletop touch screen display.

Do you have a link for the table top unit that runs Android and windows 10. Also do you have a link to the china SIBO unit and what do homeseer users think of this unit.

Do you know why homeseer discontinued their display unit and why they haven't come out with a better unit? Thanks again...Rick

Comment

Here is one that I setup for my brother, I actually run his HS3 server on this also.
        https://www.amazon.com/TOZO-Computer...&keywords=pipo

John

Comment

WFTT07

Rick

I have one that I bought about year and half ago. Have only used it a few times and its in perfect condition. Bought it for 100 dollars. If you want it for 50 dollars plus shipping its yours.

Just message me
          Chris

Comment

I am using the Amazon Fire 7" tablets with ImperiHome (3rd party smart home user interface) around the house. The screen is better than other tablets I tried and they fit perfect on a stand like this one from Amazon (I keep the upper bar in photo folded down).

Comment

Originally posted by Planetview View Post
              stand like this one from Amazon (I keep the upper bar in photo folded down).
              Nice to see that the copy stand I used years ago to hold paper while I typed has gotten a new life....

Comment

boot to Android via a usb stick?

You can boot to multiple OS's for your touchscreen on the tabletop I am writing about such that you have a choice for running HSTouch on it.

Linux, Android or Windows via boot USB stick or via the internal SSD.

Still using the Windows configured tabletop touchscreens here. Thick at around 1" or so but it has a Gb NIC / built in Wireless and I can remote control it with Homeseer concurrent to it running HSTouch.

Over the years have written about the Jogglers in the Touchscreen hardware section.

The one's that I use I have modded hardware wise. (RTC, SROM NIC, SSD, EFI ROM). The base OS runs embedded Linux and it was an early cloud connected kiosk which did VOIP, Internet and Zigbee energy monitoring. (has a built in DECT and Zigbee chip).

I have 15 of these online 24/7.

I prefer to boot to windows. Others prefer to Android.

The SIBO touchscreens / tabletop tablets are all over the place. Just google SIBO.

The new multiple boot Windows / Android tablets are Intel CPU based versus ARM CPU based.

I purchased the first generation of the in wall Android device. I redid the OS cooking it down to some basics then gave it away to another HS user.
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Here are a few screen shots from my 7 inch Fire Tablet with ImperiHome for anyone considering option in the future. I used stock widgets but you can customize images and backgrounds if needed.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Do you still have this available for 50 bucks? Sounds like a great deal. Let me know what address to send the money to and the total cost plus shipping. Thanks Much !!!!! Rick

Comment

Hello,

My address is:

Rick Bonari
                      3006 Cherry Avenue
                      Bremerton, Washington 98310

Let me know total cost plus shipping.

Rick

Comment

Hello, just wondering if you have determined the shipping charges for the item I am looking to purchase? Let me know and funds will be on the way...Thanks Much !!!!! Rick

Comment

Originally posted by csullivan2005 View Post
                          Rick

I have one that I bought about year and half ago. Have only used it a few times and its in perfect condition. Bought it for 100 dollars. If you want it for 50 dollars plus shipping its yours.

Just message me
                          Chris
                          Just wondering if you have had a chance to check on ths shipping charges to send out the display. Tried several times to contact you. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks much...Rick

Comment

Originally posted by csullivan2005 View Post
                            Rick

Just message me
                            Chris
                            Hello,

Not sure I am getting your replies so might be best to reply to my e-mail address: rbonari@hotmail.com. Thanks Again....Rick

Comment

Working...
                            X