Thermostat control google home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermostat control google home

Has anyone had any luck controlling temp settings with z wave thermostat with Google home. Alexa is able to. But Google don't recognize the device. Thank you

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I understand from the following post only ON, OFF, Dim, or color selection is supported now.

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=190074

Somewhere in that very long thread, it was mentioned that thermostat support is coming.

Comment

I read that too. I was wondering if there might of being a way to do it with ifttt

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully there's a post about it when native support comes along...would love to connect my ecobee

Comment

Any update on Thermostat support? I know it was released as the ISY can do it directly now.

Comment

I now see my thermostat listed when adding homeseer to Google home assistant, but when I ask Google Home about the current temperature or ask it to adjust any thermostat setting it tells me that it can't reach the thermostat.

Comment

I still dont see my insteon ones show up at all. Would be nice if someone from Homeseer could give some kind of update on this!

Comment

Originally posted by chrkov View Post
                I still dont see my insteon ones show up at all. Would be nice if someone from Homeseer could give some kind of update on this!
                Yep, still no Insteon thermostats.

Rich: any word on this?

Comment

No, I have just tried controlling Nest thermostat with GH and it worked well.

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post
                    Yep, still no Insteon thermostats.

Rich: any word on this?
                    I am successfully using Insteon thermostat with GH. However, I am using the third party Insteon and Insteon Thermostat plugins. I had a ton of problems with it a while back. It seems to have improved. I think the only outstanding issue that I have is setting the setpoint when it is in auto mode vs. hear or cool.
                    - Tom

HSPro/Insteon
                    Web Site
                    YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                    X