Z-Flash & HS-WD100+, HS-WS100+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Flash & HS-WD100+, HS-WS100+

I have purchased quite a few of the "HS-WD100+" and "HS-WS100+" dimmers and switches and they are installed throughout the house.

I don't use or own a license to the HomeSeer (HS3) software and each time in the past I would have to get a trial license key to use HomeSeer (HS3) perform firmware updates on my dimmers/switches.

Can I use Z-Flash along with my Aeotec Z-Stick (Gen5) to update firmware in my "HS-WD100+" and "HS-WS100+" dimmers and switches now?

Thanks, Robert

Yes you can.
    https://shop.homeseer.com/products/h...pdate-software
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Some observations ....

I did get a copy of Z-Flash and did successfully update a bunch of HS-WD100+ dimmers. However after flashing them I lost all single, double and triple tap notification events.

It turns out the firmware update somehow wiped out the association group configuration to the central controller for every dimmer that I updated. I don't remember that happening before when I updated firmware from HS3 in the past.

Without this association group to the controller, I was not getting any CENTRAL_SCENE commands coming from the dimmers and thus no single, double or triple tap events. I had to manually reconfigure every dimmer and re-associate each (Association Group 1) to the central controller.

Comment

Working...
      X