Updater is missing from Plugins > Manage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updater is missing from Plugins > Manage

In Plug-Ins > Management, I don't have a option to access the updater. I was hoping to remove X10 and add the WeatherXLM plug-in.
    I updated to HS3 3.0.0.368 and Z-Wave 3.0.1.133 today which resulted in HSTouch showing now as Built-In. I have CM15A, HSInsteon and X10
    which I have never used and hoped to remove. I am pretty sure it has been there in the past. Thanks for any ideas. John
    Attached Files

Are there any errors in the HomeSeer log when you go to this page? Which browser are you using to view this page?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Updater

Thanks for the reply. Log is clean. MS Edge and MS IE. Also just tried with Chrome and updater doesn't show there either. Could it be Browser settings?

Comment

Downloaded Firefox and updater is still missing.

Comment

Are you running on an original Zee unit or a newer Zee S2?
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

The original Zee unit.

Comment

Rupp,
              Thank you for your replies. I believe my issue is due to a misunderstanding of the limitations of the Zee. I thought it had a limit of 5 plug-ins but it appears it is limited to the five default plug-ins it comes with. That’s why there is no updater. I had thought the updater would allow me to delete one of the three I don’t use and pick another one.

Comment

HSTouch no longer takes up a plugin slot since it is built into HS now.
                You should be able to deselect any plugin and add any other that is supported on the Zee.
                HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

A belated thanks for your reply, sir. Never did figure it out. Have moved to a HomeTroller Pi because the Zee was not upgradeable to HS4. It likely will work fine now.

Comment

Working...
                  X