Stopping lights from turning on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopping lights from turning on!

Can anybody explain to me why I have the light at my bedroom turns on everyday around 23pm although I deleted all the default events in Homeseer and now nothing should work automatically ! could it be that something to do with macros and things has been saved to my controler (CM 11 ) because it only works when the CM 11 connected to the wall ? please Help !

Sounds like you need to clear the CM11A's memory. The only way I know to do this is with the Active Home Software. A Bing search may turn up an easier way.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Personally I would remove the batteries from the CM, and forget about them - HS does not need nor like them. Unplug the unit for at least 30 mins, then plug it in again.

BTW if you are having trouble with CM's a good way to get it to behave is to unplug it completely (Fron mains and HS) for about 30 mins.

Oh after doing either it is a good idea to restart HS.
      sigpic
      A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        Sounds like you need to clear the CM11A's memory. The only way I know to do this is with the Active Home Software. A Bing search may turn up an easier way.
        You can clear the memory by removing the battery and disconnecting from PC and mains for about 30 mins.

In the early days of HS (V1) there was a script, or may have been exe, on this BBS to clear the memory. Tried to search for it but nothing turned up.
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          That's the only way that it worked with me ! Thanks..

Comment

Working...
          X