Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ImperiHome on ZEE S2

Good morning,
    Just starting out, and have bought a zee S2.
    Would like to dive into Imperihome but had a few questions:

- Would this plugin work on zee S2?
    - On the client side, I want some clients to only see certain data and some other ones to be more of a power user, is this possible? Can different users and passwords be defined on the server side?
    - Once I defined a setup for a client side, can I transfer/copy that configuration to a different new client device?

cheers,
    Amigo

Originally posted by Amigo View Post
    - Would this plugin work on zee S2?
    yes

- On the client side, I want some clients to only see certain data and some other ones to be more of a power user, is this possible? Can different users and passwords be defined on the server side?
    you can run multiple instances of the ImperiHome plug-in, each instance will run on a different port and will have different configuration (user/passwords, device configurations...)

- Once I defined a setup for a client side, can I transfer/copy that configuration to a different new client device?
    yes the ImperiHome app has an import/export feature for its configuration

Comment

thank you.

Is there a guide/special steps on how to run multiple instances?

Comment

thank you.

Is there a guide/special steps on how to run multiple instances?
        not currently, but I will make sure to add a section about this topic in the user guide.

there is nothing difficult though, you just need to create additional instances from the PLUG-INS > Manage page, then start them and you will have access to multiple config pages from which you will need to at least change the default port.

Comment

Ok, really appreciate the quick replies.
          Will be diving in soon.

cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X