Log errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log errors

I am experiencing a number of issues which I am trying to determine what the root cause is. On the RFXCOM I am seeing these errors in the log what do they mean/what should I be doing about them?

RFXCOM Error: 36 (SockDataArrival) TCP error:System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at HSPI_RFXCOM.clsSockets.SockDataArrival(IAsyncResult ar)
    Dec-18 13:55:49 RFXCOM Error: 36 (SockDataArrival) TCP error:System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at HSPI_RFXCOM.clsSockets.SockDataArrival(IAsyncResult ar)
    Dec-18 13:55:24 RFXCOM Error: 36 (TxData) TCP error:System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginSend(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) at HSPI_RFXCOM.clsSockets.TxData(Byte[] buffer, Int32 intLength)
    Dec-18 13:55:21 RFXCOM Error: 36 (SockDataArrival) TCP error:System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at HSPI_RFXCOM.clsSockets.SockDataArrival(IAsyncResult ar)

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

Check the LAN connection and LAN device.

Comment

Working...
    X