This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultra,
    A few days ago I noticed that I am not receiving messages from HS. Looked in the log and saw the following entries under UltraSMTP errors:

Code:
    [COLOR=#FF0000]An unexpected error occured in the  SendSMTPMessage() function/subroutine:   [System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: A call to SSPI  failed, see inner exception. --- System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception:  The Local Security Authority cannot be contacted   --- End of inner  exception stack trace ---   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendAuthResetSignal(ProtocolToken  message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest, Exception exception)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckCompletionBeforeNextReceive(ProtocolToken  message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32 count,  AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessReceivedBlob(Byte[] buffer, Int32  count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReadFrame(Byte[] buffer, Int32  readBytes, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer,  AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckCompletionBeforeNextReceive(ProtocolToken  message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32 count,  AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessReceivedBlob(Byte[] buffer, Int32  count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReadFrame(Byte[] buffer, Int32  readBytes, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer,  AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckCompletionBeforeNextReceive(ProtocolToken  message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32 count,  AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessReceivedBlob(Byte[] buffer, Int32  count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReadFrame(Byte[] buffer, Int32  readBytes, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer,  AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckCompletionBeforeNextReceive(ProtocolToken  message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32 count,  AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessReceivedBlob(Byte[] buffer, Int32  count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReadFrame(Byte[] buffer, Int32  readBytes, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer,  AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckCompletionBeforeNextReceive(ProtocolToken  message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32 count,  AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.ForceAuthentication(Boolean receiveFirst,  Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)   at  System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult  lazyResult)   at System.Net.TlsStream.CallProcessAuthentication(Object  state)   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext  executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)   at  System.Net.TlsStream.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult result)   at  System.Net.TlsStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)   at  System.Net.PooledStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)    at System.Net.Mail.SmtpConnection.Flush()   at  System.Net.Mail.SmtpConnection.GetConnection(String host, Int32 port)    at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.GetConnection(String host, Int32 port)    at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.GetConnection()   at  System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message)   at  HSPI_ULTRASMTP.HSPI_SMTP.SendSMTPMessage(Int32 QueueID, Int32  MailSmtpId, MailMessage& MailMessage)][/COLOR]
    Can you help?

Comment

Sorry, I missed this post. Are you still getting that error in your logs?

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        Sorry, I missed this post. Are you still getting that error in your logs?

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        That's OK. The error entries in the log were gone after M-1 reboot. Whatever it was, luckily, I'm not seeing that anymore...

Comment

Moved to a New System

Hi there
          I just finished moving my HS2PRO to some new hardware.
          I copied over the UltraSmtp ddll over to my new system and trying to register it with my existing license id and password from the Interfaces page.

I am receiving "Registration Error! Bad License File"

Could you let me know what I need to do to get this up and running.

Sincerely
          Peter Dixon

Comment

Originally posted by pdixon View Post
            Hi there
            I just finished moving my HS2PRO to some new hardware.
            I copied over the UltraSmtp ddll over to my new system and trying to register it with my existing license id and password from the Interfaces page.

I am receiving "Registration Error! Bad License File"

Could you let me know what I need to do to get this up and running.

Sincerely
            Peter Dixon
            You should install this from the updater as there an more files that just this one that are needed to run.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
              You should install this from the updater as there an more files that just this one that are needed to run.
              It is not showing up in updater hence my manually copying it over

Comment

UltraSMTP HSPI is in the updater. You'll need to install it from the updater so the other required files get installed.
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks for the response - for some reason it is not showing up in the HS Updater.
                  There are several plugins not showing up and the updater shows the following:

Not Available (U1) Plug-in information is temporarily unavailable
                  Release Info Unknown XXXXXXXX Unknown Unknown

I am assuming that your Plugin is one of these not showing up.

Peter

Comment

UltraSMTP HSPI - Issues / Questions

I have the same problem. Don't recall now, but one of the plugins is no longer shown in the updates, with the same error displayed.

Comment

All my data is gone in my FTP directory. I am calling GoDaddy and asking them what the #%#$! happened.

Comment

Thank you for letting me know about the outage. See this post for updates: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=160528

Regards,
                        Ultrajones

Comment

Unable to get UltraSMTP working with SSL

Please help. I installed the UltraSMTP PI in hopes that I can have HS2 send email alerts. I use att.net (alt server = smtp.att.yahoo.com) which requires authentication and SSL on port 465. Also the "Date Sent" for each attempt shows "1969-12-31 19:00:00" instead of the actuial date /time. Why?

I have done screen shots of the error logs and config page but don't know how to attach them here; please let me know where I can send them for your review.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comment

Please send the screenshots to ultrajones@hotmail.com

Comment

I have sent you an email with the screen shots and log file. Thanks!

Comment

Do you have anti-virus software installed on your system that would prevent an application from using the destination TCP port 465? Can you telnet to outbound.att.net or smtp.att.yahoo.com on port 465? When I tried, I was able to connect to both systems.

Regards,
                                Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                                X