EgiGeoZoneBT Beta 1.1.2 stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EgiGeoZoneBT Beta 1.1.2 stopped working

In anyone is using EgiGeoZoneBT beta, it stopped working with update to 1.1.2 on July 15th.

There is a java error with this update and the app owner is on vacation until the 15th of Aug. He told me he will look at it when he returns.

The way to reproduce this is to go into Server Options and then click on the icon top right that looks like a pair of glasses (next to the trash bin). You will get the error:

Tracking: Test failed

Error (GR02) in get of the server response:
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt
    to invoke virtual method 'boolean
    java.lan.String.equals(java.lan.Object)' on a null object reference

This is why my location devices are not updating.

Michael
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Yea, I had to uninstall EgiGeoZoneBT as it simply false triggers way too much to be usable on my Galaxy S8. The app was dead on on my older S6 but I guess Android changed some things and the app is no longer reliable.
    πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

I'm still using EgiGeoZoneBT Beta 1.1.2 and it works just fine on Android 5 & 6, fence and tracking.

FYI, I'll be transiting back to the regular EgiGeoZone, as BT appears to drain the phone battery quite a bit more than the regular version. Plus, I never got to try BT beacons.

Comment

Egmont posted 1.1.3 and then 1.1.4. 1.1.3 did not fix the issue but 1.1.4 is not giving the error now. It does not seem to be sending data back to HS3 PLLocation, but getting there.

I have android 7.1.1 and why is it not working. I wish I had 1.1.1. It worked great for me.
        HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
        Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
        BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

How I am understanding from your email, now is all working well with version 1.1.5.

Comment

Working...
          X