Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramymounir View Post
    how do i install this voice software?

do i just run it and follow instructions or i have to put the file in a specific folder?

You just install the software on your system and then select it in the speaker client as the default. If you use something clever like BLSpeech you can select different voices at will.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Personally here I would recommend that you utilize the default speech product that comes with Homeseer 3.

The default speech utilizes the default Microsoft SAPI voice fonts if you are utilizing the Microsoft Operating system.

You do not need to utilize a 3rd party speech proxy to change text to speech voices.

You can do that within Homeseer 3.

Homeseer speech fonts available for purchase today are located here.

Voices & Voice Control

Many years ago Homeseer sold AT&T and Neospeech voice fonts.

Above in this thread or forum section are locations which you can purchase more voice fonts.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

the voice is so like a robot.. i can't describe in english sorry

is there a way to improve this ?

Comment

Yes.

Purchasing a voice font. A voice font is similiar to the purchase of software in a way.

It resides at your home on your Homeseer 3 box.

Look here one company's variety available.

Try the demos at Neospeech.
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Resurrecting old thread.
            Where are you all getting your voices now? THe links to homeseer don't go anywhere, and it doesn't look like Neospeech sells stand alone voices now.

Comment

Here not purchasing any voices these days....have:

AT&T*, Neospeech*, Loquendo Voice fonts that I purchased in the 2000's.

Today mostly utilize Neospeech and Loquendo SAPI fonts. Note that the voices are MS SAPI 32 bit or 64 bit and not Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10 centric.

* Homeseer sold these voice fonts in the early 2000's - here have them on original HS CD installation disks. on

Running SAPI on a mini 2003 VB on Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit box here. IE: main HS3 Pro runs in Ubuntu and a side Windows stuff runs in VB.
              There are 4 speaker dot exe's running on one Wintel VB using 4 different voices.

Wintel embedded HSTouch screens (15) also run SAPI using Speaker dot exe with whatever voice font.

[ATTACH]67212[/ATTACH]
              Last edited by Pete; March 4, 2018, 01:27 PM.
              - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
                Resurrecting old thread.
                Where are you all getting your voices now? THe links to homeseer don't go anywhere, and it doesn't look like Neospeech sells stand alone voices now.
                I just started looking into this as well. I did a Google search on what S-F suggested and found the Ivona voices for sale at: http://www.textaloud.com
                HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                Plugin's:
                BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

https://harposoftware.com/en/2-main/...x/category-all

Comment

Working...
                  X