Attempt to update .124 killed plugin completely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attempt to update .124 killed plugin completely

I just tried to use the updater to go to .124 of the plugin. Received an install failed and now when HS starts up I get the following error with no Zwave plugin appearing in my system anymore. Tried system reboot with same results. Please help asap as Zwave is critical to my system. Thanks.

Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_ZWave.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.52.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

---
    UPDATE - Installing beta plugin restored Zwave to my system.

I had the same problem. I had to revert to .87 then to .124. However after installing .124 move the slider to disable the zwave plugin. Then move the slider back to enable it.

I've since gone to .126 but the same thing will happen with that one.

Comment

Installed .124 - no issues

Comment

Working...
      X