This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI Plugin Beta v3.0.1.24

A new version of the HAI plugin was submitted to the updater this afternoon. It may take a day or so
    before it shows up. I am no longer providing the updates here to keep things a little cleaner.

Changes in this version:
    Fixed - removed new connection code added in 3.0.1.23 - needs future rewrite (madas)
    Fixed - issue with triggering arm/disarm events (lakemirror)
    Fixed - updater creating HomeSeer folder under HomeSeer folder (Pete)

***Backup your current installation so you can revert back if needed!!

Note: As of HS3 v3.0.0.312, HST has removed backups of the plugin updates.
    For this reason, rolling back to previous versions is dependent on the user making a backup
    before upgrading in the updater. Always make a backup of your HS folder before installing updates.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Now available in the updater.
    Last edited by rmasonjr; April 17, 2017, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Reserved 2

Comment

Installed V24 and appears to be fine Rob. Thank you. Very quick update today.

Here have been copying out running exe, renaming it with version number, copying it back to directory then updating.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Hey Rob...update went fine, and the "any user except..." is working better, but....

See below the screenshot of my events (all written after update installed).

I added a 3 second wait after the trigger before the event fired, as I was getting the existing user name rather than the updated one.

When a user other than me disarms the system, I get three notifications. When a user other than me arms the system, I get six, every time. See the log screenshot (this is after a user other than me disarmed). Notice that the "Someone else disarmed system" fired once and the "Someone else armed system" fired twice. It's like the event doesn't care what action the person took, if the HAI Area Mode changed and it wasn't me doing it, everything gets triggered. I can't explain why it happens twice when the system is armed.

Anyway, here are the screenshots. Thanks for your help.
          Attached Files

Comment

For now, I'm just going to delete the 2nd event and let the plugin send me one notification, only when the system is disarmed by someone beside me. That works well.

Comment

Ah - ok - thanks. I will setup events just like yours and see what I can find out.

Comment

interestingly i no longer seem to be getting the "hai disconnected" and "hai connected" messages that used to occur during my regular maintenance routine. Is the plugin less sensitive to a short network outage now?

but the good news is i'm not having any crashes and everything has been working for a few days now.

Comment

Thanks madas. I had a 15s heartbeat in the previous version. I removed it and your disconnects went away. I am going to come up with another connection routine that is more fault tolerant.
                  Thanks so much for the info. It really helps.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Comment

No - thank you for all the hard work. Let me know if you need a tester for the new connection routines.

Comment

just lost connection. 45 minutes ago and no reconnection has happened :-(

Comment

Originally posted by madas View Post
                        just lost connection. 45 minutes ago and no reconnection has happened :-(
                        Well, hmmm....
                        Let me wrap up some other features and work on that new connection routine.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Comment

New version posted to:
                          https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=188664

Comment

Working...
                          X