X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechHA View Post
    Quote by Blade from another BLLock post:
    "The user codes are stored in the plugin only. They will not add to the locks themselves (yet - HST needs to add this ability and then BLLock will become a lot more powerfull). If you use user code 1 to unlock the door then the plugin will see that and display the user that unlocked it. It will not let you set the codes in the locks only in the plugin for now. I am hoping HST adds this ability soon."

Has this been fixed yet? If not, can you reference me a ticket number on this?

I see I can add user codes within the device z-wave settings but not in the plug-in. Was hoping I could set user codes to only work at certain times.

Thanks.
    I also am interested to hear if this was ever addressed. It is a long wished for feature, and it makes no sense that HS itself was able to set the codes in HS2, but one could not do it with a script or plugin. The only way to programmatically do it on HS2 would have been to make the web calls to the HS page that can do it. In HS3, I want to see this "fixed." I want to be able to have something like BLLock manage the codes ON the locks. This would be really excellent, as then Blade could do things like enable schedules and such for certain codes, or we could enable, disable, and change codes based on events or whatsoever one desires.

Comment

Bug 1436
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Debug Log

Blade
        I have upgraded to ver .29 but I am unable to add lock codes to the actual lock. I turned on Debug Logging but can not find the log file to send to you via a help desk ticket. Where is the log located at?

When I tried to disable BLLock i got the following errors.

BLLock_activity.Page_Load(): ERROR - Caught this exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Server stack trace: at Scheduler.hsapplication.PluginFunction(String plugname, String pluginstance, String func, Object[] parms) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateP rocessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProce ssMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.PluginFunction(String plugname, String pluginstance, String func, Object[] parms) at BLLock_activity.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
        Sep-18 11:18:49 BLLock BLLock_activity.GetMainMenu(): ERROR - Caught this exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Server stack trace: at Scheduler.hsapplication.PluginFunction(String plugname, String pluginstance, String func, Object[] parms) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateP rocessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProce ssMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.PluginFunction(String plugname, String pluginstance, String func, Object[] parms) at BLLock_activity.GetMainMenu()
        Sep-18 11:18:51 BLLock BLLock_activity.Page_Load(): ERROR - Caught this exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Server stack trace: at Scheduler.hsapplication.PluginFunction(String plugname, String pluginstance, String func, Object[] parms) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateP rocessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProce ssMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.PluginFunction(String plugname, String pluginstance, String func, Object[] parms) at BLLock_activity.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
        Sep-18 11:18:51 BLLock BLLock_activity.GetMainMenu(): ERROR - Caught this exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Server stack trace: at Scheduler.hsapplication.PluginFunction(String plugname, String pluginstance, String func, Object[] parms) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateP rocessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProce ssMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.PluginFunction(String plugname, String pluginstance, String func, Object[] parms) at BLLock_activity.GetMainMenu()
        Last edited by rwiese1; September 18, 2014, 11:00 AM. Reason: added additional info

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
          Bug 1436
          Thanks, I added a quick comment so hopefully they see others are using the Plug-in and need this added. Hopefully more will do the same.
          Bryan
          Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
          Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Just found and installed BLLock yesterday. Excellent plugin, thanks.

I'm evaluating whether to migrate from Nexia to HomeSeer. Nexia has many issues like stability, reliability, no backup/restore, very slow to support new devices, awful support for video cams, etc. However, the UI is easy & simple. It is very easy to program new door codes by name, both permanent and temporary with a start/end date/time. If that functionality is added to BLLock then HomeSeer becomes a valid migration path for many unhappy Nexia users like myself.

Any word from HomeSeer on adding API support for setting user codes? I'm happy to Beta test when you can add that feature to BLLock.

FWIW I added a comment to Bug 1436.

Comment

Originally posted by JimiB View Post
              FWIW I added a comment to Bug 1436.
              That has been out there for a while - I have lost hope that it will get added
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Hi Blade -
                Thanks again for all of your plug-ins. I'm coming back to HS after a several year hiatus working with other controllers. I've recently installed BLLock and have it connected to my Yale Dead Bolt. I've tried to read up on everything but i'm finding a couple of issues that I can't find explained anywhere else.

1. The Logging field for the device shows "Unlocked using Keypad Code Today at 7:39:34 PM User Code=15" which is the correct code for the person who entered their pin code (the HS timestamp is always off by about an hour).

In the BLLock plug-in in the Message Field, it shows "User Code 16 Entered
                (10/22/2017 6:39:03 PM)" (note the 16 rather than 15 as shown in the HS field)

I've confirmed that in the BLLock plug-in I've entered the following: "15 Chris Sanderson **** No" and that he is the user that entered the user code shown above.

Please let me know if I'm missing something in my settings that should make this work.

2. I assume because of the issue in number 1 that it's the reason that the correct user name isn't showing up for the person who entered the code?

Comment

Can you tell me the model number of the lock you have
                  Capture me a debug log in the plugin of the wrong lock code being seen by the plugin
                  Attach the debug log here zipped
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

The model of the lock is a Yale (YRD210). I've turned on BLLock debug but not sure where to find the log. I'm on a Linux-based SEL. I don't see any difference in the Homeseer log or the BLLock report from what i saw before debug was turned on.

Thanks,

Pat
                    Last edited by beerguy; October 23, 2017, 03:36 PM.

Comment

The log is called BLLock-Detailed.log and is located in your HS3 root folder
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

Hi Blade -
                        Here is the log file. Sorry it took me so long to get it. This is a vacation home and the lock isn't activated that often. I think I have an idea what is going on. This lock was originally set up using a Vera and had about 30 pin codes in it when I moved it over to HS. It looks to me like everything is off by 1 slot. For instance, yesterday 11/9 around 5:35pm the code in slot 31 (Cleaner) was entered but the plugin showed the name from slot 32 (Mountain Home). If you think that's a legacy problem from the Vera I can delete and reenter the codes using HS so that they all line up correctly.

Thanks,

Pat
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Blade -
                          Just wanted to follow-up and see if you had any thoughts on the log file that I provided.

Thanks,

Pat

Comment

I completely forgot about this one - my apologies
                            I will have a look
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

Can you also run the script in this thread and attach the log zipped
                              I want to see what values the lock thinks it uses

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=161081
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Hi Blade -
                                Thanks for the follow-up. I followed the instructions and tried running the script and got the following errors:

Nov-16 11:58:01 PM Error Compiling script HS3_Display_ZWave_Lock_Device_Info.vb: Value of type 'Object' cannot be converted to 'HomeSeerAPI.CAPI/CAPIControl[]'.
                                Nov-16 11:58:01 PM Error Compiling script HS3_Display_ZWave_Lock_Device_Info.vb: The import 'System.Core' could not be found.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it previously but this is a HomeSeer SEL if that makes any difference to our troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Pat

Comment

Working...
                                X