Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im trying to install this with a view to using it with Stringify.
    however, i can't copy the files to the Updates3/Zips folder as my zee s2 says i do not have access. as i don't know the root password, is there nother way to do this.

Thanks.

alan.

Comment

Originally posted by A16morgan View Post
      im trying to install this with a view to using it with Stringify.
      however, i can't copy the files to the Updates3/Zips folder as my zee s2 says i do not have access. as i don't know the root password, is there nother way to do this.

Thanks.

alan.
      install it from the updater (go to PLUG-INS > Manage page, and then "Telephone, Text and email integration" section) currently the version attached to this thread is the same that the one in the updater (3.0.1.0)

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
        install it from the updater (go to PLUG-INS > Manage page, and then "Telephone, Text and email integration" section) currently the version attached to this thread is the same that the one in the updater (3.0.1.0)
        Oh. I tried this but it says that the configuration to Dropbox is incomplete. Message pasted below. I turned on debugging to get this.

I thought that the beta version may resolve.

Device: Z-NET 13 Upstairs Amperes Set to 0.17 (0.17 Amperes)
        Mar-13 10:12:59 AM IFTTT DEBUG at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[Dropbox.Api.Files.FileMetadata].get_Result () [0x00000] in :0 at HSPI_IFTTT.IFTTTApp.UploadFileToDropbox (System.String folder, System.String file) [0x00000] in :0
        Mar-13 10:12:59 AM Z-Wave Device: Node 22 Z-Wave Watts Set to 31 (31 Watts)
        Mar-13 10:12:59 AM IFTTT ERROR One or more errors occured
        Mar-13 10:12:58 AM IFTTT DEBUG Uploading file /4.txt to Dropbox
        Mar-13 10:12:58 AM Event Event Dropbox Gone out input, Action of IFTTT Action could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
        Mar-13 10:12:58 AM Event Event Trigger "Dropbox Gone out input"

Comment

There is several problems:

IFTTT Action could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete
          here, HS3 is complaining about the configuration of your event action (not the Dropbox configuration). HS3 expect you to change something once you have selected IFTTT action, so just click in the "Dropbox folder" field to edit and then click submit, then this problem should not reappear.

Mar-13 10:12:59 AM IFTTT DEBUG at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[Dropbox.Api.Files.FileMetadata].get_Result () [0x00000] in :0 at HSPI_IFTTT.IFTTTApp.UploadFileToDropbox (System.String folder, System.String file) [0x00000] in :0
          Mar-13 10:12:59 AM Z-Wave Device: Node 22 Z-Wave Watts Set to 31 (31 Watts)
          Mar-13 10:12:59 AM IFTTT ERROR One or more errors occured
          This error is more serious, for some reason the plug-in can't upload the file to your dropbox, unfortunately the error message doesn't help much. What version of mono do you run on your Zee ? This plug-in needs version 4., read this thread for more information: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=186080

Comment

Working...
          X