Device Status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device Status?

What allows (or prevents) my hue lights from showing up on the HS3 device Status page?

I can see Hue and Saturation for my Bloom, but nothing else about the light.
    None of my other (white) hue bulbs appear on any of the status pages although they have been correctly discovered and displayed in device management.

I know it has to be something simple I'm overlooking...

Thanks in advance,

Woody

Woody,

I would not know really. I never really used these pages as I never understood the use for them.
    I have checked the page just now for the first time in years and it seems the on/off/dim devices are not appearing here. Tt seems several other devices from other plugins are also not listed here.

I am guessing this is an issue with HS3, more then the plugin. I think you better contact HST for this?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Device Status

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll open up a help desk ticket now. Being a HS noob, I'm stepping through the basics as much as I can to get my feet wet and figured I'm just missing something simple.

All my Z-Wave devices are showing, as well as the virtual switches that I created. But as you mentioned, devices added by my other plugins seem to be hit and miss...

Thanks again,

Woody

Comment

Any solution to this

It looks like the same problem I am having. The JowiHue plugin is the only one that are missing devices in my solution. Any solution to this?

Wim: Usage of the status page:I have drawn the layout of my apartment and put the devices in it. See attached image
        Attached Files

Comment

Like I answered in the other thread, the status page does not show the root devices, not for this plugin, nor for other root devices. I remember now bringing it up several years ago, but never got response on it. It has to be soved by HST I think by allowing root devices on this page?

Thanks,

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X