Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with default speakers

Hi,

I'm having problems with my default speakers, basically it's reverting to my drive speakers when it should be reverting to the kitchen and playroom speakers.

Attached is my .ini and log file, I have tried to alter the .ini manually but doesn't want to play ball.

Updated to versin 2.2.0.6 yesterday, stopped working since then.
    Attached Files
    Lance

I'm going to take a wild guess here so take it with a grain of salt. The .6 version doesn't revert back to a default like .5 did. In .5 you went under the config. button and selected which speakers you wanted to always default back to. In .6 it will remember what speakers where on and go back to those after an announcment.

Lance

Comment

Originally posted by 68sting View Post
      I'm going to take a wild guess here so take it with a grain of salt. The .6 version doesn't revert back to a default like .5 did. In .5 you went under the config. button and selected which speakers you wanted to always default back to. In .6 it will remember what speakers where on and go back to those after an announcment.

Lance
      Exactly Lance,

I had the previous version .5 revert to a default state that was in the conf file, but most everyone complained that the proper operation SHOULD be to save what ever state the speakers are in BEFORE switching, and then return to that state after the announcement finishes. So after a great deal of effort I did accomplish that goal.

Is that going to pose a big problem for you? I could probably add a config item to use either default or last state.
      -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
      VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
      Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Working...
      X