Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly Question: Location 1=Room / Location 2=Floor or vice versa?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly Question: Location 1=Room / Location 2=Floor or vice versa?

For those of us that use location1 and location2 for room/floor tracking, how do you have it configured in HS?

Location1=Room and Location2=Floor

or

Location1=Floor and Location2=Room?

You probably are wondering why I am asking this silly question. Well, I have notice that some of the devices are not sorted properly in some of the HS screens (such as when picking out conditions and triggers) and I am thinking that it has to do with this HS configuration.

BTW, I do not think that it is an issue with the plugin.
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

you might need to ask this question in the general hs forum as well

i think your right about the hs sorting issue. i've noticed new devices get sorted to the bottom of these lists, not sure how to get the sort updated other than restarting hs.

that said, any list displayed as part of an 'insteon special trigger' or insteon action, i can control, ie fix
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X