Modbus PI on the Zee S2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modbus PI on the Zee S2?

Has anyone used the Modbus PI on the Zee S2 platform? I am trying to use it as a ZWave to Modbus TCP/IP gateway, but even though the PI passes the communication test with my Modbus device, it does not enable successfully and stays in the "Unreachable" state. This is a commercial application (not a home project) so I need to come up with a workable solution promptly. I would be willing to upgrade to the SEL or maybe even the S6 platform if I was confident that the PI works fine with those HomeTrollers. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Bill

Originally posted by BillBeauvais View Post
    Has anyone used the Modbus PI on the Zee S2 platform? I am trying to use it as a ZWave to Modbus TCP/IP gateway, but even though the PI passes the communication test with my Modbus device, it does not enable successfully and stays in the "Unreachable" state. This is a commercial application (not a home project) so I need to come up with a workable solution promptly. I would be willing to upgrade to the SEL or maybe even the S6 platform if I was confident that the PI works fine with those HomeTrollers. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Bill
    Hey Bill
    I have a SEL sitting here not being used. Want to load it up with your plug in and see of it works? PM me if you want to give it a try.
    Blair
    Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
    | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
    Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
    BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

Working...
    X