Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HR12A help

Hi,

I am completely new to X10 technology. Can anyone advise on the following?

I have a Palmpad HR12A remote controller that should transmit to a RR501 transceiver. It controls my pool lights (on 1) and pool fountain (on 2). The pool light was not working last night although the HR12A seemed to be transmitting. Anyway, I changed the batteries in the HR12A palmpad, and then I could not get it to transmit anything. The LED did even not light up when pressing any button. I checked the batteries were all inserted corrected. I figured it had gone faulty, so I bought another one this morning, inserted new batteries, carefully ensuring right way round, etc. and it is exactly the same.

Questions. For the LED to come on when pressing a button is there a need to have the transceiver working as well or should the LED come one irrespective whether the transceiver is even plugged in or not?

Is there anything else I need to do to have these two devices working together?

I have selected channel I for both test, but tried others. When the RR501 is plugged in and if I hit the on / off button with a lamp plugged into the outlet the lamp come on and off.

I am pulling my hair out over this. I even tried the combination of HR12A RR501 at a friends house with no joy.

Many thanks I would appreciate any advice here.

If your palm pad isn't lighting up when you push one of the buttons then it's not working. Did you make sure your batteries are good.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
    X