Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are at least two plugins to control GC components. One is from homeseer, the other is 3rd party. I use the UltraGCIR plugin, and it is fantastic. If you have that, then the homeseer devices it creates should be able to be controlled by this plugin--I think.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

I'm having problems with my temp sensors stop updating in imperihome. I'm using a the UltraWeatherWU3 plugin and the data in Homeseer is correct and updating but after a period of time on Imperihome the data stops updating and freezes where its at on both of my imperihome devices. Everything else seems ok.

Rebooting or phone, reload in app or foce closing it on the phone side does anything. A reboot of the HS3 server fixes it for awhile again.

Anyone else have this problem or am I doing something wrong? Motion sensors and rest seems to be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by frozendevl View Post
        Spud, is it possible for you to add media controls with your plugin? Something to control Harmony Hub/GC100 IR commands.

Edit: To clarify. To use ImperiHome to control the other plugins, so that the ImperiHome app can be used instead of creating special screens in HS Touch for a remote.
        Try creating events for the commands. I just don't think Imperihome has media control devices/widgets that this plugin could expose.

However, if you want to use Imperihome for Media Control, check out's it's latest beta with Kodi and Sonos control.

Comment

Originally posted by Automated View Post
          Another issue I just found is that on Android, any cameras defined in the plugin side, when added to the Android display, show up as a "Static Camera Widget," rather than a "Live Camera Widget." The end result is that on your dashboard, you can't see a live image at all. You have to click on it to get the full stream. If you add the camera manually to Imperihome, then you can specify a live image.
          I have reported this issue to ImperiHome developers, I don't think there is anything I can do on my side

Comment

Can you make an option to select if the value or the device string is used for the generic sensor type? According to some material I did a search on, they support text in the generic sensor type, DevGenericSensor.
            Will do.

Comment

Originally posted by frozendevl View Post
              Spud, is it possible for you to add media controls with your plugin? Something to control Harmony Hub/GC100 IR commands.

Edit: To clarify. To use ImperiHome to control the other plugins, so that the ImperiHome app can be used instead of creating special screens in HS Touch for a remote.
              In version 3.0.0.3 of the plugin that I will release soon, I have added support for MultiSwitch devices, this allows to have devices with multiple choice controls in ImperiHome. This should be able to handle most of the media player controls.

As AgileHumor said, another way to do it, would be to create event for each control.

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
                I'm having problems with my temp sensors stop updating in imperihome. I'm using a the UltraWeatherWU3 plugin and the data in Homeseer is correct and updating but after a period of time on Imperihome the data stops updating and freezes where its at on both of my imperihome devices. Everything else seems ok.

Rebooting or phone, reload in app or foce closing it on the phone side does anything. A reboot of the HS3 server fixes it for awhile again.

Anyone else have this problem or am I doing something wrong? Motion sensors and rest seems to be ok.
                set the log level to debug, and make sure the plugin see the value change when the temperature changes, you should see something like this:

Code:
                Feb-17 18:45:35 DEBUG Device 548 value changed from 19 to 20
                Feb-17 18:45:35 DEBUG ISSCache: Sensor Temperature (id=8) added or updated

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                  set the log level to debug, and make sure the plugin see the value change when the temperature changes, you should see something like this:

Code:
                  Feb-17 18:45:35 DEBUG Device 548 value changed from 19 to 20
                  Feb-17 18:45:35 DEBUG ISSCache: Sensor Temperature (id=8) added or updated
                  Debug is set in the Plugin and I'm waiting for the weather to update (that weather plugin only updates every 15min) so I'm assuming that I should see the weather plugin update and change its temp right before I should see this Imperihome update correct.

EDIT:
                  Found the issue. Logging showed it was updating as it should. Problem was in the Mapping. There is two devices with the same name but one obviously doesn't work.
                  Last edited by integlikewhoa; February 17, 2016, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Spud,

Work seems to be progressing nicely. I did notice that a few of my events didn't show up until I loaded 1.0.0.2. But loving the new sensors and security bits. Can you give us a peek of the next features you'll be adding for us to test and fondle?
                    My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

in version 3.0.0.3 available on first post of this thread, I have added:

- Support for Multi Switch devices (= multiple choice actuators)
                      - Option for Generic sensor to display the string status of the device instead of the numerical value.

see screenshots below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	music.png
Views:	3
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	1183385

Name:	multiswitchs_config.png
Views:	2
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	1183386

Name:	stringstatus.png
Views:	1
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	1183387

Comment

Hi spud,

Did a quick test and the new version is working great so far. One bug I noticed previous version and forgot to report is that I can't use a blank value for a unit. The plugin lets me remove it, but it always comes back after a restart. One example is the UV sensor where the default unit is "index", which I want to remove. I've also tried entering a space and that ends up getting replaced with index again on a restart of the plugin.

Thanks
                        Al
                        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

ImperiHome Plug-in - Beta Testing

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                          Hi spud,

Did a quick test and the new version is working great so far. One bug I noticed previous version and forgot to report is that I can't use a blank value for a unit. The plugin lets me remove it, but it always comes back after a restart. One example is the UV sensor where the default unit is "index", which I want to remove. I've also tried entering a space and that ends up getting replaced with index again on a restart of the plugin.

Thanks
                          Al
                          Hmm. I am not seeing that using v3.0.0.3.

Edit: Now I am seeing this bug on iOS. I do not see it on Android.
                          Last edited by Automated; February 18, 2016, 08:47 PM.

Comment

The new string feature is working great, thanks.

Is there any way listed in the API to customize which icon will be shown? I would rather have a particular one? On the client side, with a normal widget, you can set it however you want, but if you use a composite widget, the icons are not configurable. It would be nice if one could define which icon to use.

Comment

The new string feature is working great, thanks.

Is there any way listed in the API to customize which icon will be shown? I would rather have a particular one? On the client side, with a normal widget, you can set it however you want, but if you use a composite widget, the icons are not configurable. It would be nice if one could define which icon to use.
                              no, there is no way using the API to customize icons

Comment

How the HECK did I miss this!!! This could be YUGE!!

One Question Spud (I don't think I saw asked yet).. Is there support for the MySenors Devices?
                                RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X