Need some help with DSC set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help with DSC set up

I am migrating from HS3PRO to HS3 standard, as I prepare to move to a new home. I am leaving the HS3 standard at my old home, until it is sold. I have the HS DSC plugin working well on the HS3PRO, but I cannot get it to work properly on the HS3 standard. I added BLDSC on a trial basis and it does work on HS3 standard, so I know that it is not a hardware issue. When I set up HS standard, I used the database file from HS3PRO and this may be the issue. The partition and all the zones were present, when I added the DSC plugin. The following update: Partition-1, LEDStatus-Bypass, and LCD Update. No zone status updates. The system knows when the partition is ready, when I open and close a zone, but the zone does not update. On the DSC configuration page I can see the zones listed, but I cannot figure out how to modify these. It's been awhile since I set up DSC on HS3PRO, so I think I am forgetting a step here and I have found nothing online on how to fix. Thanks, Elliott

**SOLVED**
    So, as I suspected, with the old database being used, the DSC zones that were seen, were not connected to the plugin. New zones had been created and these connect properly. My problem was that at first I did not find these newly created zones, because they had no room assigned to them.
    Last edited by Richel; January 5, 2018, 03:57 PM. Reason: Solved
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989
Working...
X