change icon for blfloorplan but not in status page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

change icon for blfloorplan but not in status page

blicon works great for me in blfloorplan but it also changes the icon on the status page. Can i have a custom icon through blicon for blfloorplan but not change the status page icon?

I don't believe you can. BLIcon is for changing icons on the HomeSeer status pages, which is where BLfloorplan gets the icon it uses.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Thats a bummer. I have icons created in floorplan with the outline of my doors/windows for my security system (red and green) and works great but in ther status page the icons are rediculously ugly and huge LOL.

Comment

Have you thought of going with HSTouch? With that you can use or ignore the status page icons and use whatever graphic you like.

I no longer look at my status page much these days unless it's for maintenance or to change or add something. I do still keep a quick view page for a summary that's available on a browser, just for those times where for some reason I can't get to my HSTouch screens.
        Marty
        ------
        XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2

Comment

I use hstouch but the floorplan icons dont display on an android device in blfloorplan.

Comment

I can't really help you with this, since using HSTouch on PC's and Iphone I no longer needed BLFloorplan. I can't say i remember any icons specific to BLFloorplan. If I remember it got icons from the HomeSeer status pages for whatever device you were showing on your plan. Using HSTouch you should be able to use whatever icon or graphic you want independent of the HomeSeer Status page.

I'm wondering if the problem has more to do with the browser used in the android device you use.

As Rupp said in another thread, without really saying it. BLFloorplan is really not needed for a HSTouch user and just adds another level of complication. BLFloorplan was great when all we were using was web-pages. Just drop your floor plan in as a background image on HSTouch and use whatever device, graphic, icon, Etc that you want.
            Marty
            ------

Comment

Working...
            X