Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Functional Question on Vista Plug-In

Mark:

Now that I am past all of the Insteon PLM Set-Up & HomeSeer hardware issues (upgraded to the HT-S4-PRO Unit - much better design) I am looking into options around my Honeywell -Vista System which is about 14 months old. I have a V1 Honeywell Tuxedo Touch Controller (TUX), but it has been obsoleted already by Honeywell, as of July and the software cannot be upgraded. So, rather than spending $600 for the new Tuxedo Touch Unit & Panel upgrade costs I am looking into Options around placing another Remote - Web Based Control over my Alarm Panel.

So, I looked at all of your topical threads, but could not find a functional description of what the Vista Plug-In delivers. Some Questions:

- Do you have a functional Spec?
    - Does this allow for a Web based "Soft Keypad" App that replicates the my Alarm Keypad Functions, or do I need to custom program?

Thanks,

Glen

Comment

Looking for help programming

I am looking for some help with programming my Ademco Lnxr-1. not looking to add it to my Homeseer yet until I make a decision on which way I am going to go, either hs2, hs3 or Home Troller Zee. I just want to program my stand alone system till then. Asking for help and even willing to pay for the support. I need just to add some more modules. Please PM me or email me. I want to add it to my homeseer later. Just want to get the unit set up for now. Was given to me. Thank you in advance.
      danielbo

Comment

Working...
      X