This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slbuck View Post
    Any chance that you could add support for the Venstar ColorTouch http://venstar.com/thermostats/colortouch/ and Voyager http://venstar.com/thermostats/voyager/ series of thermostats? Specifically the T7900 Color Touch and T3900 Voyager models? They support a local REST API which is available here: http://developer.venstar.com/

I like these thermostats since they support 2-stage cooling as well as separate dehumidifier control.
    to do this I need a thermostat device, but these are not available in Europe.
    Sorry
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by olof View Post
      Hi there,

I'm using the IPthermostat plugin for Evohome and want to control it using Imperihome plugin. But as per the creator of that plugin (Spud) IPthermostat is not creating the correct devices. I understand that maybe this works more nice in the interface of Homeseer but I think many people want to use Imperihome like tools for controlling their system.

Is it possible to change it or that you can choose how the plugin will create the devices.

See for more details my post and the response of Spud here:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...83#post1273783

Hi Rien,

Any chance this getting implemented so I can use ImperiHome ?

Olof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by olof View Post
        Hi Rien,

Any chance this getting implemented so I can use ImperiHome ?

Olof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I will put it on the list, but it's a lot of work which I don't have the coming months.
        Regards,

Rien du Pre
        The Netherlands
        Using:
        Plugin's:
        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Please can you remove the hardcoded icons as your plugin assumes my evohome controller is in the bathroom automatically due to alphabetical order!

Also please allow us to select what room the master controller it... this plugin in my opinion is not a final release and had i known i would not have spent money on it. Far to buggy with evohome!

Comment

Feature requests

--
            Last edited by Fraggel; April 1, 2017, 11:03 AM. Reason: Content removed

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggel View Post
              Sorry, don't know what you mean. The plugin uses no icons, the app you use chooses them and all devices are customizable to a room. You seem to be quite new to HK asking this, you might have seen that this plugin has been taken down by HS in December last year because it is not Apple certified.
              I am working on certification, but that is a very slow process. Don't expect any updates soon.

You might try the native Home app of iOS or use the Insteon+ app, or the paid Home app from the store. All will use the same set of devices and if you change something in one app, it also changes in the others, but you will see the icons are app-specific.
              The icons seem hardcoded into the plugin which means you cannot change them as far as i am concerned! And due to the fact the plugin pulls the incorrect information in the wrong order from the api it means its a mess!

I am new but i am not stupid

For example the icons for the devices require the name 'evohome.jpg' or 'evohome-radiator.jpg' these ate hardcoded into the plugin.

Plus i would not use an iOS device if you paid me

Comment

Feature requests

--
                Last edited by Fraggel; April 1, 2017, 11:03 AM. Reason: Content removed

Comment

IP thermostat HomeSeer plugin?

Nothing to do with a phone! I'm on about the IP thermostat plugin on the HomeSeer plugins store

Comment

Alright, this is not my plugin, sorry for the miscommunication. Somehow it showed up in the wrong thread in Tapatalk. Just ignore my comments before then...

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggel View Post
                      Alright, this is not my plugin, sorry for the miscommunication. Somehow it showed up in the wrong thread in Tapatalk. Just ignore my comments before then...
                      Phew i seriously thought i was going crazy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrparry View Post
                        Please can you remove the hardcoded icons as your plugin assumes my evohome controller is in the bathroom automatically due to alphabetical order!

Also please allow us to select what room the master controller it... this plugin in my opinion is not a final release and had i known i would not have spent money on it. Far to buggy with evohome!
                        Hi,

I will look into this, alltough I don't own a EvoHome anymore.
                        Regards,

Rien du Pre
                        The Netherlands
                        Using:
                        Plugin's:
                        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
                          Hi,

I will look into this, alltough I don't own a EvoHome anymore.
                          Thank you I can help with testing etc as it's close to being complete but still has a few bugs

Comment

Thank you I can help with testing etc as it's close to being complete but still has a few bugs
                            Me too!

Comment

Any news on the hardcoded icons and the child devices? cannot control individual zones from hstouch... i could have achieved a simple display of the values using cheaper methods than paying for the plugin!

And you did say 7 months ago you would take a look ;-)

Comment

Any news on the hardcoded icons and the child devices? cannot control individual zones from hstouch... i could have achieved a simple display of the values using cheaper methods than paying for the plugin!

And you did say 7 months ago you would take a look ;-)
                                I know, but I have been 'offline' for the most part of 2017. I will pick up somewhere this year. Sorry for the inconvenience
                                Regards,

Rien du Pre
                                The Netherlands
                                Using:
                                Plugin's:
                                RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
                                X