Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraLIghting3 - intermittent issues

Greetings:
    Running the Ultralighting3 plugin in a new Troller S2. Intermittently, event's run, but, nothing happens. Sometimes the event works. Getting Exceptions as well. Can I help you debug?
    GAF

Comment

I received my Hometroller S2 on Friday. Installed the Lifx A19. Installed (See attachment) Ultralighting3 plug-in. It found the bulb and a after a while created the device.
      I can operate the device from the device menu, on/off and dim. However, the event's run and log the fact that they have run, but, nothing happens. Night goes not go on of off. See attachment of event.
      Help please!
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks like you need to add a then statement that simply turns it on before the one that sets the bulb to the specs.

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
          Looks like you need to add a then statement that simply turns it on before the one that sets the bulb to the specs.
          That's correct. You set the color and brightness, but didn't turn it on.
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultrajones,
            Does your plugin support IR control (on/off/brightness) on the Lifx+ BR30 bulb?

https://lan.developer.lifx.com/docs/...hannel-control

Comment

Ultrajones,
              Any thoughts on this? Thanks.

Originally posted by smith View Post
              Ultrajones,

https://lan.developer.lifx.com/docs/...hannel-control

Comment

Ultrajones,

Comment

Originally posted by smith View Post
                  Ultrajones,
                  No, not yet. I am setting the appropriate value in the packet but I cannot get it working. I must be doing something wrong, but I cannot figure it out.
                  Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

LIFX Mini

I just got a couple LIFX Minis and the plug in can see them, but it sees it only as a white light, not color. Is there something in the plugin that needs to be updated for this model. If so, let me know what information I can provide to help with this.

Comment

Originally posted by twidfeki View Post
                      I just got a couple LIFX Minis and the plug in can see them, but it sees it only as a white light, not color. Is there something in the plugin that needs to be updated for this model. If so, let me know what information I can provide to help with this.
                      Under plugins then ultralighting3 do you see the LIFX Mini listed? If not then you probably need to update to the latest for UltraLighting3.

If you are at the latest then can you see it in the app as a color and white bulb and can control it for both?

Comment

I do see LIFX Mini under there. In the LIFX app I can control the colors. In Homeseer, when I choose the action "UltraLighting3: Set Color", all of my legacy color LIFX bulbs show, but neither of my two new LIFX minis show up.

Comment

Originally posted by twidfeki View Post
                          I do see LIFX Mini under there. In the LIFX app I can control the colors. In Homeseer, when I choose the action "UltraLighting3: Set Color", all of my legacy color LIFX bulbs show, but neither of my two new LIFX minis show up.
                          What version of the UltraLighting3 HSPI are you running?

Comment

Color for Z 2

Just installed 3.0.6516.32486. It found my one LIFX Z 2 and I can control OFF, ON, ON LAST LEVEL, and DIM LEVEL through the created device. Through event actions I can also control WHITE. Great!

However, I don't see any way to control color. Missing feature for the Z 2?

Perhaps unrelated, I'm seeing some number conversion issues the the log:

System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_plugin._Closure$__98-0._Lambda$__0(hspi_lifx_light t) at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Find(Predicate`1 match) at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_plugin.HandleAction(strTrigActInfo ActInfo)

Any help welcome -- thanks!
                            --Bojack

Comment

Originally posted by bojack View Post
                              Just installed 3.0.6516.32486. It found my one LIFX Z 2 and I can control OFF, ON, ON LAST LEVEL, and DIM LEVEL through the created device. Through event actions I can also control WHITE. Great!

However, I don't see any way to control color. Missing feature for the Z 2?

Perhaps unrelated, I'm seeing some number conversion issues the the log:

System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_plugin._Closure$__98-0._Lambda$__0(hspi_lifx_light t) at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Find(Predicate`1 match) at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_plugin.HandleAction(strTrigActInfo ActInfo)

Any help welcome -- thanks!
                              --Bojack
                              Can you provide a snapshot of PLUG-INS > UltraLighting3 > UltraLighting3 > Status?

Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Comment

Sure!

Plug-In Status
                                Name: UltraLighting3
                                Version: 3.0.6516.32486

LIFX Lights
                                Total Lights: 1
                                LIFX Unknown: 0
                                LIFX Original 1000: 0
                                LIFX Color 650: 0
                                LIFX White 800 (Low Voltage): 0
                                LIFX White 800 (High Voltage): 0