No announcement yet.

Netatmo Urban Weather Station HomeSeer3 Plug-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no.. I filled in the credentials, but when accessing the screen again they are blank.

Today I removed the complete plugin, rebooted and reinstalled. Again it does not work as it doesn't create the necessary devices. I checked the status and it says authenticated with a successful login. But it only creates the two devices (root and status).

So I guess this plugin won't work for me. :-(

Comment

Hello Andro, thank you for your help in troubleshooting the issue you reported. It turns out it was a coding error associated with the undocumented section of the Netatmo JSON device output (the Weather Alerts section). I have this issue resolved in UltraNetatmo3 HSPI version 3.0.5341.23897. Please download the update and let me know if it is now properly creating the HomeSeer devices.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Man I might have to get one of these (and your plugin of course).
        Much better price then the weather stations I had been considering.
        HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

Hi, I installed this plugin and it created the root nodes but that is it, and I noticed the following in the logs:

10/5/2014 7:12:40 AM ~!~Plug-In~!~Interface UltraNetatmo3 is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.
          10/5/2014 7:12:40 AM ~!~Info~!~Plugin UltraNetatmo3 has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:49395
          10/5/2014 7:12:43 AM ~!~Plug-In~!~Finished initializing plug-in UltraNetatmo3
          10/5/2014 7:12:43 AM ~!~Error~!~System.NullReferenceException
          10/5/2014 7:12:43 AM ~!~Error~!~System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRANETATMO3.hspi_plugin.CheckWeatherStationThread()

Thoughts, comments?

thanks

Comment

Yes, the Linux version isn't fully working yet. This is my second attempt at converting my plug-ins to be compatible with Linux and am running into an issue with nullable objects. It appears mono doesn't fully support nullable objects yet. I'll be working throughout the day today on this an hopefully I'll be able to resolve it. I'll post an update here later today.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
              Yes, the Linux version isn't fully working yet. This is my second attempt at converting my plug-ins to be compatible with Linux and am running into an issue with nullable objects. It appears mono doesn't fully support nullable objects yet. I'll be working throughout the day today on this an hopefully I'll be able to resolve it. I'll post an update here later today.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Thanks for the quick reply. This error was happening on Windows 7 Ultimate.

Comment

Originally posted by virtualadam View Post
                Thanks for the quick reply. This error was happening on Windows 7 Ultimate.
                Please download and install UltraNetatmo3 HSPI version 3.0.5391.17602 to see if it resolves the issue you are reporting.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Last edited by Ultrajones; October 5, 2014, 09:38 AM.

Comment

I've looked for sound level sensors, and found Netatmo.

Can this plugin read the Netatmo sound sensors?
                  HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                  Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                  on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                  WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

The sound sensor is only on the base unit. See this post:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=170243

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

The sound sensor is only on the base unit. See this post:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=170243
                      That's awesome!

I really thought the sound level sensors were sold separately... oh well, back to the drawing board.
                      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Not connecting

Hi,

Tried for several days now to get trhe plugin to work without success : a connection with the Netatmo servers can not be made. The Login and password I use work fine with Netatmo directly but not here.
                        What is wrong ?

Comment

Can you provide the exact error your seeing in the logs please?

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

Can you provide the exact error your seeing in the logs please?

Regards,
                            Ultrajones
                            Hey Ultra,

This the warning in the log:
                            Jan-22 11:11:37 Warning Unable to get Netatmo Access Token.

I need to add that I have two client ID's and Client secrets for Netatmo that I need(ed) for other applications (Fibaro HC2) and I tried to fill these in but that didn't work either.

Thanks for your help !

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by wienog View Post
                              Hey Ultra,

This the warning in the log:
                              Jan-22 11:11:37 Warning Unable to get Netatmo Access Token.

I need to add that I have two client ID's and Client secrets for Netatmo that I need(ed) for other applications (Fibaro HC2) and I tried to fill these in but that didn't work either.

Thanks for your help !

Frank
                              Frank, please try this:

From PLUG-INS > UltraNetatmo3 > UltraNetatmo3, click on the options tab, then clear out anything in the Netatmo Client > Client Id and Netatmo Client > Client Secret text box. Re-enter your Username and Password, then open the HSPI_ULTRANETATMO3.ini file located in the HomeSeer config directory and confirm the following lines are populated:

[API]
                              Username=your_netatmo_user_id
                              Password=your_encrypted_password

If you see either key=value pair incomplete, then confirm you're running the latest version of HomeSeer3. Some earlier versions of HomeSeer had issues saving values to INI configuration files.

Once you complete the steps above, please restart HomeSeer, then check to see if Authenticated = True.

Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Comment

Frank, please try this:

From PLUG-INS > UltraNetatmo3 > UltraNetatmo3, click on the options tab, then clear out anything in the Netatmo Client > Client Id and Netatmo Client > Client Secret text box. Re-enter your Username and Password, then open the HSPI_ULTRANETATMO3.ini file located in the HomeSeer config directory and confirm the following lines are populated:

[API]
                                Username=your_netatmo_user_id
                                Password=your_encrypted_password

If you see either key=value pair incomplete, then confirm you're running the latest version of HomeSeer3. Some earlier versions of HomeSeer had issues saving values to INI configuration files.

Once you complete the steps above, please restart HomeSeer, then check to see if Authenticated = True.

Regards,
                                Ultrajones

Regards,
                                Ultrajones
                                Sorry Ultra, no success.
                                I followed your steps several times but still authentication with Netatmo fails.
                                Could it have something to do with the fact that my HS3 is on a Hometroller SE ?

Frank

Comment

Working...
                                X