X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with the forum?

- Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Looks fine on this end? What browser are you using? Have you tried clearing your cache?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

This happened to me yesterday. I think there is a button at the top to switch it back. It's like it switched into a "light" mode

Edit, I took a screenshot with an arrow pointing to the button I pressed to get it back. This happened to me yesterday without me doing anything .I just went to the forums and it was on this "theme".

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
      Attached Files

Comment

On my Android phone, I cannot switch to desktop mode either...
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
          On my Android phone, I cannot switch to desktop mode either...
          Same here...
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Oddly, it is working here on my iPad
            HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Thanks guys, switched back to default style. I don't recall switching to lite mode earlier this morning.

Here using Firefox and Opera / Ubuntu on laptop.

Tested look on Windows Mobile and it's fine with a mini mobile desktop view.
              - Pete

Auto mator
              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                Thanks guys, switched back to default style. I don't recall switching to lite mode earlier this morning.

Here using Firefox and Opera / Ubuntu on laptop.

Tested look on Windows Mobile and it's fine with a mini mobile desktop view.
                I don't think you did. I know I didn't. it just switched on me It was easy enough to get it back though (For me at least). Using Chrome on Windows 10.

Comment

Thank you Frank.
                  - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

It's most likely a cookie that was cleared which stored your preference. It seems from time to time Chrome updates loose cookie settings.
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                      It's most likely a cookie that was cleared which stored your preference. It seems from time to time Chrome updates loose cookie settings.
                      That could be, but then I have to ask why is that the default view for the forum? I would assume the one labeled "default style" would be the default view, not "lightweight".

Not worried either way, but I don't think there were even any ads on the lightweight, so if that is the default, you are losing out on ad revenue.

Comment

Working...
                      X