+1 - very sleek!
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Am I missing something?

Comment

The top of the page was super clean, before the adds. Now it's kind of cluttered again.
        Don

Comment

Just a small tweak to clean it up a bit and recover a bit of vertical space. Glad you like it. Yes, still has a HomeSeer banner; sorry Don!
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

What happened? I have not noticed anything?
            Attached Files
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
            HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
              What happened? I have not noticed anything?
              The logo was changed, the social media icons are arranged horizontally now, the banner was changed to a longer, thinner size and the background color was changed from a medium blue to white. Otherwise, it's identical!
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yeah I thought it looked the same to me. Must be my age....

I like the new Homeseer logo.

What are social media icons? I googled "icon" and didn't see those icons in the Wiki.
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Yeah I thought it looked the same to me. Must be my age....

I like the new Homeseer logo. What are social media icons? I don't understand.
                  The three icons to the right of the logo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	1190262
                  HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thank you Randy....I know....just jostling Mark...thinking the oldies here (senior members of the forum) (me included) are now all over 55-65...
                    - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Thank you Randy....I know....just jostling Mark...thinking the oldies here (senior members of the forum) (me included) are now all over 55-65...
                      I probably should have guessed that. Sorry about taking your post literally.

63 here
                      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
                      X