Cheap Amazon Blind Motors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Amazon Blind Motors

Anyone had any luck with these cheap Amazon Blind motors? They run on 443.
    https://www.amazon.com/MorningRising.../dp/B01DZQ43AI

Have looked at the dooya also but a bit confused on where to actually buy them.
    Thanks!

Well after more digging these appear to be Bofu units. I will be purchasing some to test.
    Thanks

Comment

Interested in your results, especially how you provide power.
      Michael

Comment

Subscribing.

I am interested in blind control, but not with a dedicated remote. I need something that can be Alexa controlled. My family would lose the remote in a heartbeat
        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

You had my attention at "cheap."

We did new windows last summer but haven't done new shades yet, partially because I'd like to automate, but not sure which tech to go with.

Comment

I am looking to automate a number of blinds right now. The original poster did not post back on how these worked? If they are Bofu then according to the RFXCOM user guide they should work?

Comment

There was a previous thread on this subject and I suggest a look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qeZd59Yfpc . He had done other videos on automated window coverings.

Comment

Thanks. I couldn't find a thread specifically about this brand. I am only surmising that they are Bofu by one of the previous posters. They are about half the price of the rollertrol motors. I may just order one to see if I can get it to work. The guy on the hook up is great - I have been looking at his videos. I need really wide blinds so looking to order custom blinds and retrofit them as there are no off the shelf blinds wide enough.

Comment

Working...
                X