Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message Board issue today 18th of July, 2017

Does anyone else see this?

When I log in to the main board it appears that I am not logged in. My name doesn't show up on the top.

[ATTACH]62339[/ATTACH]

When I go to a message sub topic my login name appears on the top?

[ATTACH]62340[/ATTACH]
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Originally posted by Pete View Post
    Does anyone else see this?

When I log in to the main board it appears that I am not logged in. My name doesn't show up on the top.

[ATTACH]62339[/ATTACH]

When I go to a message sub topic my login name appears on the top?

[ATTACH]62340[/ATTACH]
    I haven't seen it today. I do see the same behavior frequently when I click on another post link - the new browser tab or window will sometimes not see the login cookie used by the primary window.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I have some troubles too with the forum since yesterday: "New Posts" and "Today's Posts" links not working (or always retrieving the same old threads), cannot login...

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
        I have some troubles too with the forum since yesterday: "New Posts" and "Today's Posts" links not working (or always retrieving the same old threads), cannot login...
        Ditto.

Elliott
        "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
        "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Originally posted by Richel View Post
          Ditto.

Elliott
          I had problems with not being able to pull new messages at work using Chrome since yesterday. IE was fine on the same PC. Just tried again and same problem. Cleared history/cookies etc in Chrome and now working again.
          cheeryfool

Comment

Yes; here it is still happening.

I am logged in right now while typing but if I go to the top forum menu it shows I am not logged in if that makes any sense.

When logging in to top menu; shows me logging fine then goes back to top menu with a blank login name as shown in the picture above.

Using Firefox in Linux. Settings have always been the same. No cache is ever saved in the browser. Been like that for years.

Pretty sure now that more folks are seeing this that something has changed or been changed on the settings of the forum.
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
            HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I was not able to post a reply to another message thread. I get the page to log in, would log in, and then immediately get the login page again.

Comment

Be sure to clear your cookies for this site and clear your cache and this solve this issue.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Having similar issues here both logging in and viewing new posts. Clearing the cache/cookies has not worked for me.
                  Jon

Comment

Problems here too - it isn't "me" - its the board.

Comment

It has been trouble for me all morning. It has different problems on different devices. Clearing the cache on my iPad did nothing. It started working after I logged out, cleared cache and logged n again. My Windows laptop is working fine without needing to do anything. My Windows desktop worked after the cookies were cleared.

Comment

I am currently monitoring the Message Board right now. I am having trouble recreating the issues but I am aware of some specific issues. Please post to this thread or message me if you continue to experience delays, log-in issues, posting issues, or overall abnormal activity.

I made a recent change in the last 30-45 minutes that seems to have fixed some frequent cache-issues.

Thanks!

Comment

Now it is affecting this laptop. After I made the post above, t didn't show up in nw posts. Then I noticed that the board time at the bottom of the page was over an hour slow. I did a force refresh on Chrome which made the clock correct and allowed the new posts to show.

On mu iPad earlier this morning, the time kept reverting to yesterday, cleared the cache and the time was correct. I used the Today's Posts dropdown and it said there were no new posts and the time reverted to yesterday.

Comment

Should Be Fixed

I have removed some code that was recently implemented to speed up the site. The code was all related to browser cache. The issues you are experiencing should no longer persist as Rich was able to re-create and can no longer. Please update me if you are still experiencing abnormal activity.

Thanks guys!

Comment

I replied to 2 posts yesterday (on a pc) and they never showed up. Tapatalk, however, does not seem to be affected.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk
                              HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                              54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                              Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
                              X